Gophers Women's National Champs

gophersfan

Reaction score
They just beat Wisconsin 4-2 to win the Frozen Four title in Women's hockey.

OT: Congrats to the gopher hockey women on a championship!

Beat UW 4-2. I guess Minnesota sports teams can win as long their is no men on the roster.:p

Congrats to coach Frost and the Gopher women!!!!:clap::clap::clap:

Had the chance to watch some of it via the internet. Sarah Erickson had two goals and Nora Raty was great in goal. Nice to see the women back on top of the pedestal! :D

Congrats ladies on beating the women skunks. A skunk is a skunk no matter what gender.

Congrats to Lady Pucksters, National Champs with win over 'Sconie

#2 Minnesota takes home the crown with a 4-2 win over #1 and defending national champs Wisconsin. Good to see us break through in one sport against the neighbors to the east, although I've already been told we'll finish higher than them in baseball this year as well.

Congrats Gophers! What a championship! Hope the guys team was taking notes on how to play with a two goal lead in an elimination game.

Nothing sweeter than winning a National Championship against the #1 ranked Badgers. Well done, Ladies!

:clap::clap::clap:

:clap:

Saw part of the game. Noora Raty was awesome in goal.

She sat next to me in my biology class last semester. I let her copy some of my notes once.

Good to get another national title in anything, but especially with a win over the Badgers, SO sweet! I would have been playing in the pep band for this game, but I got my wisdom teeth earlier this week, so playing trombone didn't seem like a good idea.

And judging from the Star Tribune article about her, she was pissed off that she gave up 2 goals.

OVER-RATED!!!! clap clap clap clap clap
Beating the Badgers always puts a smile on the face, eh?

Way to go, Gopher Ladies! I read earlier in the season that one of the ladies claimed the team wanted to win the NC for their outgoing AD. Very Classy!

Say what you want about our outgoing AD's commitment to winning in our revenue sports, our non-revenues have made some serious noise this winter!

Go Gophers! Whether you make money for the department or not!

National Championship awesome, beating out the badgers for it--PRICELESS!

I told my wife (who's from Wisky, and her entire family are Becky fans, but who's a Gopher fan herself) that our Gopher ladies hockey team just won the National Championship. She was like, "Cool!" Then I told her "The team defeated was none other than the hated Wisconsin Badgers.. EFF YOU BECKY!!!!" She at that point just shook her head and rolled her eyes.

She's heard my anti-Becky rants far too much. lol

Top Bottom