Gophers will win 3 of their last 4

WriterGoph

Reaction score
Mark my words, it will happen.

Call me a fool if they don't.

This team needs some home cooking.

Mark my words, it will happen.

Call me a fool if they don't.

LOL!! you might be right but you're definitely wearing the maroon and gold glasses tonight. They could go 0-4 or 3-1 but momentum definitely isn't on their side.

NW @ home and Michigan @ home are wins...the other 2 we are going to get crushed.

We still haven't lost a game we weren't supposed to lose. The only deviations from kenpom's projections were the wins against Louisville and Wisconsin.

I think we win 2 of the 4; although, I could easily see us going 0 fer.

There are a few good things happening. but the total lack of cohesiveness in the O game leaves one wondering if there's a strong enough base to pull things together to get those wins.

I've been telling people this for a while too. The last game was ugly, and this team does look to be in a bit of a funk, but remember, young and inexperienced teams are usually bad on the road but find a way to win at home. Yes, the offense is looking putrid, and the defense lazy, but both of those things, I believe, will be solved by the home crowd (at least enough to win). I think we win three of four.

Way to stay positive. For the people thinking he is crazy, you need to check yourself. The best thing for us fans to do right now is stay behind the team and believe that they have just been in a funk. All teams fall into these sometimes......

Looking at our record, it shouldnt be hard for us to expect a win everytime a game begins. Especially since this team has proven that they can play a lot better than what we have been seeing.

While we do need to question wether this team is what they seemed at the start of the year, the best thing we can do is to stay positive and keep our morale up.

3 wins out of 4? It can definetly happen, but remember, there are 4 potential wins left on our regular season schedule.

What does "fun" mean to you? Having an anime watch party in your Mommy's basement?

What do you do when all the people on the board go to bed? Oh that's right, write your piece of sh*t blog.

Let me know when a media institution pays you to travel to cover games and ACTUALLY gets you a credential, and then we can discuss you making the move from '8-year-old with a typewriter' to 'backup beat writer for your high school paper'.

I won't hold my breath.

So link to your articles then.

You are garbage, and I don't think anyone would mind if you disappeared forever. You're blog is quite possibly the worst collection of writing I have ever seen, and no one likes you. You have the personality of RSIII on a bad day and apparently are one of the ugliest human beings alive, which doesn't surprise me.

Top Bottom