Gophers will wear all maroon tomorrow

BleedGopher

Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

I predict this will be well received here with little to no complaining.

Better than white pants or gold jerseys I guess.

I actually prefer the Gold helmets. If it was my choice, I would go with Gold (helmet), Maroon (jersey), Gold (pants).

Last time I checked, the nickname was still the "Golden gophers" - not the "Maroon" Gophers.

I actually prefer the Gold helmets. If it was my choice, I would go with Gold (helmet), Maroon (jersey), Gold (pants).

Last time I checked, the nickname was still the "Golden gophers" - not the "Maroon" Gophers.
The numbers are gold.

Our first J1 game in 5-decades and we can't even get the unis right.

But if we wear too much gold, people will think our players are Missouri fans. :)

Our mascot is the Golden Gophers, not the Golden Uniforms.

Wish it was gold pants, but all maroon is still infinitely better than all white or all gold.

All maroon is a high school uni look.

What is up with all of the complaining about the uniform? Does it really matter? TCU's uniforms looked terrible, in my opinion the worst combination for them that I've seen, and they still kicked 7 different kinds of dog crap out of Mississippi.

We'll look great in all Maroon, but lets get it done Jerry!

What is up with all of the complaining about the uniform? Does it really matter? TCU's uniforms looked terrible, in my opinion the worst combination for them that I've seen, and they still kicked 7 different kinds of dog crap out of Mississippi.

We'll look great in all Maroon, but lets get it done Jerry!

If it doesn't matter why are you posting in this thread?

I'm good with all Maroon but like others have posted I like the gold/yellow helmets

Last time I checked, the nickname was still the "Golden gophers"

Can't believe I actually agree with you 100%

Top Bottom