Gophers will beat overrated Wisconsin

Reaction score
Bucky Badger is overrated and this is the week that the Gophers play up to their potential. Gophers play better on the road where they don't have the pressure of playing before the hometown malcontents. In fact, Gophers are undefeated on road and will stay that way after they put a thrashing on Bucky. Go Gophers.

Bucky Badger is overrated and this is the week that the Gophers play up to their potential. Gophers play better on the road where they don't have the pressure of playing before the hometown malcontents. In fact, Gophers are undefeated on road and will stay that way after they put a thrashing on Bucky. Go Gophers.

I am not trying to be pesimistic, but your overly confident posts have been thus far unsuccessful. Can the Gophers win? Absolutely. But a thrashing is highly unlikely and the fact that we play better on the road is from a sample size of 1. I hope you really do think the Gophers can win, but your kind of irrational.

Your moniker also makes in incredibly, incredibly unreliable.

He does have a consistent (if not inaccurate) delivery each week.

I am not trying to be pesimistic, but your overly confident posts have been thus far unsuccessful.

Perhaps he's the anti-good luck charm?

It's all his fault! Get him, people! ;)

undefeated on the road. Hey... I am going to ride that one. I laughed when I read that. But hey, its true! Everyone on the Gopher's road schedule has to be shaking in their boots.

Embrace the Hate. Beat Bucky!

Nail in the coffin. I have absolutely no hope for this game anymore. Can someone get AdamWeberForPresident to stop jinxing the gophers?

Before the Berlin Wall came down were you working for Pravda? Or maybe Tokyo Rose is a long lost relative? One has to admire your bottomless optimism. Your grasp on reality, not so much.

P.S. You do have a point on us being undefeated on the road, though. I'll give you that one. I hope for your sake, though, you live a long ways from Vegas.

Before the Berlin Wall came down were you working for Pravda? Or maybe Tokyo Rose is a long lost relative? One has to admire your bottomless optimism. Your grasp on reality, not so much.

P.S. You do have a point on us being undefeated on the road, though. I'll give you that one. I hope for your sake, though, you live a long ways from Vegas.

He's the new Baghdad Bob. ;)

gophers are also undefeated on Oct. 9th in Madison when the game time temp is over 60 degrees in the T. Brewster era!!!

HAHAH!!!! Love it!!

this proves how dumb some people on here are. If you can't see past adamweberforpes's bit then there is no helping you. Not even Weber's mom belives the bs that he says about weber.

Good luck with that. I'll give you more ammo to cheer for the Gophs. If they beat Wisky I will leave the board and never come back. You agree to do the same if MN loses. Deal?

Good luck with that. I'll give you more ammo to cheer for the Gophs. If they beat Wisky I will leave the board and never come back. You agree to do the same if MN loses. Deal?

His 23 overly positive posts have bothered you that much? Time to a new hobby.

Top Bottom