Gophers vs. South Dakota State 11/14/11

Reaction score
Link to Game Preview Article.

The Golden Gophers (1-0) host Minnesotan Nate Wolters and his South Dakota State Jackrabbits (1-0) Monday night at Williams Arena. Tipoff is set for 7pm CT. [No live TV; Internet via Gopher All-Access/BTN.com; Big Ten Network has a replay scheduled for Wednesday at 1pm CT.]

Good preview. The Stratomatic games, now that brings back memories, my games go back to the 70's. I had both MLB and NBA versions of the games.

Good preview. The Stratomatic games, now that brings back memories, my games go back to the 70's. I had both MLB and NBA versions of the games.

Almost had forgotten about the NBA game... I think I played mostly with Denver.. Alex English and Kiki...

Later (mid/late 80s?) I switched over to Pursue the Pennant and was completely obsessed. Still have a bunch of scoring sheets. Many hours spent spinning records ranging from Too Short and Two Live Crew to Public Enemy and X Clan while playing PTP...

I have tickets to this game, but I also want to watch MNF Vikings vs. Packer @lambaugh what do I do?

I have tickets to this game, but I also want to watch MNF Vikings vs. Packer @lambaugh what do I do?

streaming video to a smartphone
slingbox

small screen, but that might be preferred for this game

Strato, that brings back memories. We had the entire 81-82 NBA set and my favorite team was the Bullets. Well balanced with Spencer Haywood, Rick Mahorn, Keven Grevey, Greg Ballard.

On the FB side we had the 1976 set and proved without a doubt that the Colts should have won the Superbowl that year.

Top Bottom