Gophers Video: "Under the Lights" Brick By Brick: Gopher Football 2013 - Episode 2

BleedGopher

Reaction score
Gophers Video: "Under the Lights" Brick By Brick: Gopher Football 2013 - Episode 2

Go Gophers!!

Awesome! Well done! So pumped for tomorrow night!

These videos are so well done it is outstanding. Now if we could just get the marketing department onboard with this quality we might actually build a brand and something for the casual fan to understand.
Well done!
P.S. I also love the Goldy wink at the end.:clap:

I actually really liked that as well.

As someone pointed out on some other thread, it is amazing how disjointed all of the different marketing efforts have been. These videos are far and away the best of the bunch.

I actually really liked that as well.

As someone pointed out on some other thread, it is amazing how disjointed all of the different marketing efforts have been. These videos are far and away the best of the bunch.

+1. EXACTLY. I really wish we could just use the common theme of 'Brick-by-brick' to keep it simple and straight forward so you don't have three different styles of marketing, as far as pitches go, coming out of the athletic dept.

+1. EXACTLY. I really wish we could just use the common theme of 'Brick-by-brick' to keep it simple and straight forward so you don't have three different styles of marketing, as far as pitches go, coming out of the athletic dept.

Brick by Brick also makes sense in that the Maroon numbers on the white and yellow jersey has a brick pattern, and the helmets were also modeled off of the brick texture. It really seems like something that could be used in so many different ways.

These are done by the marketing department ;)

These videos are so well done it is outstanding. Now if we could just get the marketing department onboard with this quality we might actually build a brand and something for the casual fan to understand.
Well done!

Is this is truly done by the marketing department and "gopher digital productions" is said department, then they should try hanging some interdepartmental meetings with "gopher billboard productions" and "gopher student shirt productions". Just sayin...branding is the key.

Loved it! I was really hoping for Syracuse game highlights though. It was under the lights and the atmosphere was the best I've seen bar none. Also the Defense was absolutely dominating! That's the atmosphere I'm hoping for!

Top Bottom