Gophers Team Set 2014

RahforSkiUMah

Reaction score
Hi! So I'm a long-time-reader-first-time-poster here, and I have a kinda unique question that I thought would only be fit to ask the esteemed people on here!
For my whole life I have made my own homemade baseball/football/basketball cards of the teams I've played on and followed, and I've been doing gopher football cards for the past few years. So, my sets that I make are 15 cards total, and this year I was having trouble picking who to include! What do you guys think?
Thanks in advance!

No-brainers: Cobb, Leidner, Williams, Thompson, Boddy-Calhoun, Wilson, Botticelli, Murray, Campbell.

Others to consider: Epping, KJ Maye, Wolitarsky, Demaryius Travis, Steven Richardson, Ekpe, Wells, Kirkwood, Roderick Williams, Kill, Claeys, Limegrover.

I would include seniors that played like Olson, and Amaefula and Fruechte and then the group above and maybe the kickers

1 Cobb, 2 Leidner, 3 M. Williams, 4 Murray, 5 Mortell, 6 Epping, 7 Olson, 8 Maye, 9 Botticelli, 10 Wilson, 11 Boddy-Calhoun, 12 Thompson, 13 Richardson, 14 Kirkwood, 15 Wells

Top Bottom