Gophers quarterback MarQueis Gray talks: Bob Sansevere listens

"One of my favorite movies, which made me laugh hysterically, was "The Waterboy" with Adam Sandler."

Thanks for the plug, Q! :clap:

Worst thing I did as a kid? I stole a couple of packages of balloons with my brother. My mother still doesn't know about it — to this day. We were 8 or 9. My brother is older than me. It was just balloons. I don't know why we stole them. We made water balloons afterward. The evidence is gone.

I bet you she did know about this, but left it alone. Mothers know everything. And even if she didn't before, she does now LOL.

I bet you she did know about this, but left it alone. Mothers know everything. And even if she didn't before, she does now LOL.

Of course she knew it. As kids, they did not have enough money to buy balloons, so to get them, they had to steal them. I found out as a youth that the biggest frikking balloon I ever stole, I could not carry all of the water it held, if ya get my drift.

I love what he would want his epitaph to read.

Are you suggesting mom could be involved in a cover-up? Does the NCAA know about this matter?;)

Look Out

Are you suggesting mom could be involved in a cover-up? Does the NCAA know about this matter?;)

This could balloon into something big! I hope it doesn't explode on them.

Top Bottom