Gophers pick up a commitment from 2017 Maryland RB Mohamed Ibrahim

gophersfan

Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Iowa, Kentucky, WVU offers. Wow.

[video]http://www.hudl.com/v/19RRUq[/video]

He may be small but he runs hard.

Is it okay for us to get excited about this kid?

Rivals 5.7 three star
247 87 three star

He obviously has talent; quicks and a low center of balance. He really looks like a similar type to Dominik London on first glance at his hudl. Maybe a touch faster.

Wow tough runner. Lots of yard after contact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And get a kid from Our Lady Of Good Counsel. That is one heck of a program and establishing good contacts there is fantastic. That program has played on National TV before. Good stuff.

Certainly better than Our Lady of Perpetual Headache.

Reminds me a little of that NIU RB Chad Spann that torched us in 2010

Interesting that prior to his commitment today he had no listed offers from MN. Coach Fleck moves fast and this kid jumped on the offer in record time. Recruiting is going to be a wild ride under this character.

Don't get excited, brethren. We must stay Minneaota-unimpressed through this ordeal.

Impressive video. Impressive offer list. Welcome aboard!

He is the 13th ranked player in the state of Maryland which is a pretty decent state for talent. Nice pickup.

He is the 13th ranked player in the state of Maryland which is a pretty decent state for talent. Nice pickup.

Depth at running back Baby!

Perhaps a kid that was sold on Fleck but not playing in the MAC?

Did he have a WMU offer? That is still going to be a bench mark isn't it?

Anybody keeping track for sure, how many of these recruits were committed to WMU and how many were likely just what Schnauzer speculated... liked PJ but not the MAC? It looks like we got a nice pick up with Tyrone Chambers who also fit that latter description.

Actually kind of reminds me of Dominik London.

Short guy who's quick and can cut but not overly fast and not afraid to lower his shoulder.

6 or 7 hour recruiting radius from TCF just got longer. Welcome aboard

Interesting that he was not a WMU commit but he still committed without visiting.

Top Bottom