Gophers own Iowa and will Win Big on Saturday

Reaction score
The Gophers own Iowa. Floyd is our trophy. I expect a big win on Saturday and we should beat up Iowa same as last year except with at least a two touchdown margin. Go Gophers!

I love AWFP's post's, which have been inconspicuously missing most saturday's. In all honesty, the Goph's have a shot today. It would be a big upset, but a home game against a pretty poor Iowa defense and anything can happen. I think it'll be a close Minnesota win, or an Iowa blowout. If the gophs keep it close I think Iowa will start doubting and pressing too much, but if Iowa gets out to a quick and easy lead it will be ugly.

Would be great - but not likely. They can pass and we have many of our best on the injury list. This may be a 1-11 season and worse than '07.

I love AWFP's post's, which have been inconspicuously missing most saturday's. In all honesty, the Goph's have a shot today. It would be a big upset, but a home game against a pretty poor Iowa defense and anything can happen. I think it'll be a close Minnesota win, or an Iowa blowout. If the gophs keep it close I think Iowa will start doubting and pressing too much, but if Iowa gets out to a quick and easy lead it will be ugly.

You sir, nailed it.

Very, VERY happy to say I was wrong - I never thought the offense and defense would come alive today and play with so much heart. And how about that onside kick! The Kill coaching team showed their stuff today - really for the first time. This victory ranks with some of the great ones in Iowa-Gopher history, including the famous 1954 22-20 McNamara win. Congrats to all involved today...

AWFP--you da man!!! A gopher prophet for the ages. :)

Hope you bought a lottery ticket today also!

That's funny.. but in his case, it's more like even a blind squirrel (or Gopher in this case) finds a nut once in awhile. AWFP predicts a Gopher victory every Saturday. Just like that Iowa kicker, eventually he'll nail one. =)

Top Bottom