Gophers open +3 at Maryland

Anyone gambling on either of these teams right now has a serious gambling problem and should seek help. Not sure how anyone could truly have any clue what to expect out of either of these teams.

We have been super inconsistent through 5 games and Maryland goes from blowing out Purdue one week to getting destroyed by Penn State the next. Outside of last week both offenses have shown an ability to put up some points but last week both offenses were brutal. Don't gamble anyway but if I did I wouldn't touch a game like this with a ten foot pole, way too many unknowns.

I'm reserving judgement until I see the media predictions. We'll have this game in hand if the vast majority of media predict Maryland to cover.

They were waiting on Maryland's QB (Hills) who got hurt last game. Coach said, "he'll be alright" and the line came out.

For what it's worth, Hills ran the ball to the PSU 7 yard line, got hurt, and UMD scored to make it 17-14 PSU near halftime...so it was still close. PSU then did score right before half before UMD got the ball back, but UMD couldn't move the ball in the 2nd half. 30 total passing yards. Hills only threw for 78 on 5 completions, but the backup threw for 28 on 5 completions. Reports were that the offense had "no chance" with the backup.

Top Bottom