Gophers open +2 vs Iowa

Really surprised at the line. I would've guessed something more like +6.5. Of course, everyone knows that the Gophers are the worst football team ever and are never going to win another game, so take Iowa to cover easily!

Man, those are some interesting lines. Gophers seems about right. I picked MN to win, but that line feels right for enticing betters. Two very average teams going at it in a rivalry game. Iowa a much bigger name nationally.

Huge error by Vegas on that PSU line? Some major, major wiseguy money must've come in on Maryland right away...

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Huge error by Vegas on that PSU line? Some major, major wiseguy money must've come in on Maryland right away...

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Yeah must've been a lot of Maryland money coming in, Vegas doesn't normally miss by that much.

And the movement doesn't make me to happy about our loss to Penn State this weekend or our trip to Maryland in two weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, did not expect Minnesota to be underdogs in this game. If I guessed the line, I would have been off by about a touchdown.

We are home dogs to a team that lost to an FCS team, slipped by Rutgers, and lost to NU, all at home? Yuck.

We are home dogs to a team that lost to an FCS team, slipped by Rutgers, and lost to NU, all at home? Yuck.

Having a terrible pass defense with 9 passing TDs against to only one pick will do that.....Plus the two teams we beat (not including Ind st) are a combined 3-6 and have gotten smoked in their other losses.

Wow, did not expect Minnesota to be underdogs in this game. If I guessed the line, I would have been off by about a touchdown.

+1, I thought we'd be 2-3 point favorites.

Glad to see Minnesota favored. Seemed wrong to favor Iowa. We are at home, and have our warts, but the Hawkeyes are just plain bad this year.

Glad to see Minnesota favored. Seemed wrong to favor Iowa. We are at home, and have our warts, but the Hawkeyes are just plain bad this year.

Agree. Even more encouraging is the 4-point swing, likely means the majority of bets and a lot of sharp money has come in on the Gophers.

Now Gophers -2.5 in most places, with a -140 Moneyline.

9b71422a4d3f6687ec963a43be7e324f.jpg

Top Bottom