Gophers on Big Ten Network in other states?

BarnBoy

Reaction score
I live in Michigan and have the Big Ten Network.

Does anyone know what the regional differences are? Will I be able to see the Gophers play? Or will there always be a conflict given that I am not in Minnesota?

Question applies for basketball as well.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

I'm not sure on other service providers, but Dish has about 2 or 3 BTN additional channels where you can watch the other games that are not on the main channel.

I'm not sure on other service providers, but Dish has about 2 or 3 BTN additional channels where you can watch the other games that are not on the main channel.

DirecTv has this as well.

DirecTv has this as well.

Most cable companies around here have one extra, at least for now (wondering if that will change w/ Rutgers & Maryland).

For conference games, I think at least until Maryland and Rutgers come in that there would only be two football games on BTN at any given time (other than any overlap between 11:00 and 2:30 games). Other games end up on ESPN, ESPN 2, or ABC. The games on BTN you should be able to catch regardless where you live, and probably ESPN/ABC in the B1G area of the country. Non-conference is a little dicier since there are more games happening at once. I wouldn't be surprised if you missed the Western Illinois and San Jose State games since there will likely be other games on at that time that are more television friendly. Similar for basketball, but only ESPN and ESPN 2, and not as many guaranteed games, so you'll probably see a fair amount of bball games but miss a handful... Oh, and it might get a little more interesting with bball now that hockey is going because they will also be at the same time.

Comcast has it as well

AT&T Uverse opens as many alternate sports channels as needed to accommodate all the BTN games in a timeslot.

If all else fails just watch on BTN2Go and get the pleasure of not having to watch Pitbull every commercial break.

Thanks all. Sounds like I should be able to see most of the games for BBall and FBall.

Top Bottom