Gophers offer Pittsburgh area lineman Miles Dieffenbach

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per this update from SuperPrep.com:

Pittsburgh area lineman Miles Dieffenbach was holding a pair of Big East offers for a long time. Last week, the Florida State Seminoles threw their hat into the ring. Later in the week Dieffenbach received word that two Big Ten schools were also sending scholarship offers.

Pittsburgh (Pa.) Fox Chapel offensive lineman Miles Dieffenbach was very excited when Florida State joined Pittsburgh and Syracuse on his offer sheet. Last week, Dieffenbach learned that two Big Ten schools Northwestern and Minnesota were jumping into the mix as well.
“Coach (Adam) Cushing from Northwestern called me and said they loved the improvements that they saw in me,” Dieffenbach said. “He said he met with Coach Fitzgerald and they decided they wanted to offer me a scholarship. Northwestern is such a great athletic and academic institution, so it was great news.”

Moments after relaying the news of the Northwestern offer, Dieffenbach received the news from Minnesota.

“Coach (John) Butler from Minnesota talked to my coach and said they loved what they saw on my film,” Dieffenbach continued. “So they decided they wanted to offer me a scholarship as well.”

Go Gophers!!

Top Bottom