Gophers/MSU replay 11am today on BTN

Seeing a sloppily played game (except Weber was dynamite) littered with undisciplined penalties, shoddy defense by both teams & poor officiating in the reply booth. ... once is enough for me.

Should be a good game I hope the Gophers win! Maybe with Decker gone Weber will start looking for his other recievers. I hope they get Mcknight invovled in the game. He is a star waiting to happen. Michigan State is tought to run against so we need to air it out! Let's hope the Gophers can turn things around. Maybe this game will finally be Webers breakthrough game.

I better pack up my stuff from work and get home then

I think they need to make a statement with their first play. That's what I would do, anyway. Also, maybe this will finally be the game when a fluke bounce of the ball goes the Gophers' way for a change.

I can't remember a time where a bounce went the Gophers way!

I do think everyone needs to settle down and let's give Weber one more shot and see what he can do before starting to play Gray at starter!

Seeing a sloppily played game (except Weber was dynamite) littered with undisciplined penalties, shoddy defense by both teams & poor officiating in the reply booth. ... once is enough for me.

Agreed 100%. I was too disgusted at the game, even with the outcome, to want to sit through it again on TV.

Top Bottom