Gophers might be ranked...

Great Plains Gopher

Reaction score
Bowl losers were ahead of us, plus, weird as it may seem, Fleck puts a happy face back on the program. 9-4 may be good enough for #23, 24?

I don't think it will happen.

Too many teams that were already receiving a lot of votes had big bowl game wins. And Minnesota lost to the two teams in the low 20's of the AP and Coach's Poll (NE and IA), and they both lost.

And as for the CFP ranking: NE and IA were not even ranked going into the bowls.

Bowl losers were ahead of us, plus, weird as it may seem, Fleck puts a happy face back on the program. 9-4 may be good enough for #23, 24?

Zero wins against ranked teams, 10 suspended players, losing top WR, new starting QB. Almost guaranteed that will not warrant a preseason top 25.

Zero wins against ranked teams, 10 suspended players, losing top WR, new starting QB. Almost guaranteed that will not warrant a preseason top 25.

I assumed we were talking about post-season poll.

I think you are confusing fan excitement for row your boat and industry experts who know that Fleck has never coached at this level, will have an entirely new coordinator staff and might have a very depleted secondary and a starting FR QB.

Top Bottom