Gophers Host MSU

Gophers1992

Reaction score
Huge series with Gophers carrying a lot of momentum and a chance to take hold of the BIG standings. Can they keep this run going?

I’m going for the first time in years. Me and 5 friends, 3 of which have never been to a hockey game. One who is a diehard Michigan fan (so hates Sparty) and one who is a descendant of John Mayasich. Should be a blast.

They sell beer in the arena, correct? Hard liquor?

I’m going for the first time in years. Me and 5 friends, 3 of which have never been to a hockey game. One who is a diehard Michigan fan (so hates Sparty) and one who is a descendant of John Mayasich. Should be a blast.

They sell beer in the arena, correct? Hard liquor?
Awesome to hear! I thought they sold hard liquor as well but I can't say for sure.

Further research tells me it's just beer and wine being sold.

Happy to hear of more fans coming in this weekend. IMO, contrary to popular belief, Gopher Hockey games are still a blast and a great atmosphere, even with dwindling crowds. This recent run should help a lot. Enjoy!

$25 for a ticket and a beer (beers are $10); not too shabby a deal.

This line continued its sensational play. Another nice all around effort for the team especially by controlling the game and keeping the clock running in the third period.

Most people I've seen in Mariucci in a long time. Still have a ways to go to fill it, but it was decent in there tonight. Gophers looked pretty good, too. Fun night.

Was at last night's game. Defensive lapses returned.

Top Bottom