Gophers football: 'Excited' recruiting class already bonding via text message

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per the PiPress:

Croft's enthusiasm for the Gophers increased after his official visit in November, when he saw the Gophers hang tough in a 31-24 loss to eventual national champion Ohio State.

That's about when the text messages started to bond committed recruits in Minnesota, Illinois, Alabama, Louisiana, Kansas and beyond.

"We're pretty excited," Croft said.

http://www.twincities.com/sports/ci...-excited-recruiting-class-already-bonding-via

Go Gophers!!

So the headline is about the class bonding through text messages yet at no point in the story do they list the names of any of the players in the text thread outside of Croft. That is just sloppy journalism on the part of the Pioneer Press. At least toss a message in there about which recruits Croft has been bonding with.

Glad to hear guys are bonding prior to signing day though. Hopefully makes it less likely for that late flip that everyone is always afraid of.

So the headline is about the class bonding through text messages yet at no point in the story do they list the names of any of the players in the text thread outside of Croft. That is just sloppy journalism on the part of the Pioneer Press. At least toss a message in there about which recruits Croft has been bonding with.

Glad to hear guys are bonding prior to signing day though. Hopefully makes it less likely for that late flip that everyone is always afraid of.

I thought the same thing. I kept reading the article waiting for the part about the the texting. It was such a small part of the article.

Go Gophers!!

I thought the same thing. I kept reading the article waiting for the part about the the texting. It was such a small part of the article.

Go Gophers!!

I did too and thought it was just me. I'm excited for this class however!

Croft's a natural leader, can you ask anything more of him at this point?, I'm excited!

Top Bottom