Gophers Depth Chart vs. Michigan

Duke is probable?

Celestin at MLB?

Those were the two things that jumped out to me as well. Given that Poock is listed behind Jack Lynn, I would assume that Lynn is playing the middle even though that's the 3rd linebacker spot listed. Looks like Everett Williams took a tumble down the depth chart after the Nebraska game.

Duke A listed as "Probable," but not listed on the depth chart for any of the TE positions. Interesting.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Still way to many injuries to compete, I'm afraid. Ugh.

Still way to many injuries to compete, I'm afraid. Ugh.

I actually don't think that injury report, if accurate, looks all that bad for 7 games into the season. On defense there is only 1 starter listed as out in Travis and the rest were all backups. Duke probably would have started at TE but they have not had him all season, losing a few starters along the O-Line is a tough blow but there is a decent amount of experience in that unit and we certainly aren't the only team missing starters at this point.

Prior to his departure I thought Kill had made it sound like Bobek might be back for this one but I see he is listed as out. Kid just can't seem to get healthy.

I thought Bobek was going to be back

Travis is taking a long time to recover from a hamstring. Whats up with that?

+1000

I really don't understand the purpose of the twitter depth charts.

Duke A listed as "Probable," but not listed on the depth chart for any of the TE positions. Interesting.

Duke has yet to play a college game after 4? years in the program. Makes sense not to include him on the official depth chart even if he's ready to go.

Top Bottom