Gophers depth chart for Penn State game

BleedGopher

Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Devers is out...... What is the word on that?

Claeys mentioned he got banged up when he was cut by an O-lineman.

Are you certain?

Yes. Think TC said he'd know today if he was able to go. Said Devers needs to be 100% otherwise he will not be effective as specialty speed rusher.

Yes. Think TC said he'd know today if he was able to go. Said Devers needs to be 100% otherwise he will not be effective as specialty speed rusher.

I suppose if your only role is playing as an undersized speed rusher on third downs, your not going to be very effective at only 80 or 85% even if you can still play.

DB is looking really shaky. We need our suspended players back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw the cut block, it definitely looked like an ankle, by the way he hobbled off.

Looks like Richardson earned his starting spot back. I am wondering if Stelter is banged up? I only remember seeing him on a handful of plays versus Colorado State.

Also, Barber has pulled ahead of Everett Williams on the position chart.

Looks like Richardson earned his starting spot back. I am wondering if Stelter is banged up? I only remember seeing him on a handful of plays versus Colorado State.

I didn't see Stelter very much in the second half of the Indiana State game either.

DB is definitely the weak spot right now.

Whoa

DB is definitely the weak spot right now.

Down 6 DB's right? 3 hurt, 3 on suspension ... pretty tough to survive that but hopefully we are able to somehow.

I kept hearing here on GH that his redshirt was "burned" for no reason...

Top Bottom