Gophers currently 33rd

Thanks for the update. I hope it keeps inching upward. A big inaugural year at the Bank/Vault/Brickhouse could really help us move into the top 3 recruiting schools in the Big 10. From past recruiting stories, it seemed like Brew did a great job of recruiting on game days. Imagine how well he'll do now with a state-of-the-art facility. Let's hope the recruiting improves to new levels next year.

We'll move up when Veazie is rated--even if he only gets two stars.

Yep, his no stars really bring down the "average stars" portion of the rivals equation.

I thought Rivals fixed this little problem. Kinda disapointed they haven't addressed this minor glitch. Such a simple fix.

I thought Rivals fixed this little problem. Kinda disapointed they haven't addressed this minor glitch. Such a simple fix.

This is what I heard from some people who claim to know about the Rivals equation, I don't know how it is calculated at all.

By the time signing day comes along it isn't an issue. I'm not sure why they don't exclude NR players until they get ranked but they don't seem to care about the rankings until it gets closer to signing day.

I am waiting for them to fix the glitch and put this guy on our commit list
sh.jpg

;) that will help our Rivals team rank nicely.

Top Bottom