Gophers and Brewster were talked about on ESPN Radio All Night with Jason Smith

jjgopher

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone else heard it or not, but I usually listen to ESPN Radio All Night with Jason Smith, and last nite he talked about Brewster's twitter concerning Fat Pat. Pretty much just said that coaches and players have to watch what they say on Twitter, Myspace, Facebook, etc. because word will get out on what you say especially if it concerns the media.

Was excited to hear us mentioned on the show, although it could have been about something more positive.

this is good pub as far as I am concerned. I mean a coach going off on a reporter didn't seem to hurt Okla St's recruiting???? If anything it shows the coach isn't afraid to tell some piece of sh!t reporter where to stick it, who knows, I'd rather play for someone like that.

I don't know if anyone else heard it or not, but I usually listen to ESPN Radio All Night with Jason Smith, and last nite he talked about Brewster's twitter concerning Fat Pat. Pretty much just said that coaches and players have to watch what they say on Twitter, Myspace, Facebook, etc. because word will get out on what you say especially if it concerns the media.

Was excited to hear us mentioned on the show, although it could have been about something more positive.

Might be nice if they bothered reporting facts instead of complete rumors. Or maybe at least qualify it as rumors instead of using this as a factual example of why everyone should watch what they say, tweet, post, etc.

Sigh...

Might be nice if they bothered reporting facts instead of complete rumors. Or maybe at least qualify it as rumors instead of using this as a factual example of why everyone should watch what they say, tweet, post, etc.

Sigh...

exactly. and the person who "started" this unsubstantiated rumor mill b.s. is that glamour shot looking gossip whore CJ over at the Minneapolis Star Tribune. that lady (if she even deserves to be called that) is a total joke! almost as bad as fat pat reusse himself.

Quote: "exactly. and the person who "started" this unsubstantiated rumor mill b.s. is that glamour shot looking gossip whore CJ over at the Minneapolis Star Tribune. that lady (if she even deserves to be called that) is a total joke! almost as bad as fat pat reusse himself."

Should I feel bad that C.J. and Reusse are the primary reason's that I still read the Strib now that it is turning into a right-wing rag?

Feel Bad?

Quote: "exactly. and the person who "started" this unsubstantiated rumor mill b.s. is that glamour shot looking gossip whore CJ over at the Minneapolis Star Tribune. that lady (if she even deserves to be called that) is a total joke! almost as bad as fat pat reusse himself."

Should I feel bad that C.J. and Reusse are the primary reason's that I still read the Strib now that it is turning into a right-wing rag?

No, no, no ... you don't need to feel bad. Just go to Franken's therapist for help and if that doesn't work, write a hate blog about Norm Coleman. You are going to be OK. Hang in there.

What, did they publish an editorial saying they've decided Stalin maybe went a little too far sometimes?

Top Bottom