Gophers ahead of Michigan State, Wisconsin, UCLA, Northwestern, Purdue in ESPN Power Index, Behind Rutgers, Illinois and Nebraska

GopherMarroon

Reaction score
Gophers ahead of Michigan State, Wisconsin and UCLA in ESPN Power Index.

Gophers behind Rutgers, Illinois and Nebraska.

UPDATE: Also ahead of Northwestern and Purdue. Sorry about any confusion.

Last edited:

We're also ranked 8th in the NCAA for yards allowed. I think both of these stats mean about the exact same thing.

Also

FPI Projected Records:
Michigan State: 6-6
Minnesota: 5-7
Wisconsin: 5-7
UCLA: 3-9

How lovely that in year 8 PJ has taken the program to the wuthering heights of, based on some random stats, there are 3 teams ranked below us in the 18 team conference!

We are number 15! (in the conference).

It is very PJ Fleck to celebrate things like this.

We're also ranked 8th in the NCAA for yards allowed. I think both of these stats mean about the exact same thing.

Also

FPI Projected Records:
Michigan State: 6-6
Minnesota: 5-7
Wisconsin: 5-7
UCLA: 3-9

How lovely that in year 8 PJ has taken the program to the wuthering heights of, based on some random stats, there are 3 teams ranked below us in the 18 team conference!

We are number 15! (in the conference).

It is very PJ Fleck to celebrate things like this.
dVHQ7ME.gif

You're right. I didn't look at the rankings. We're actually 13th, not 15th. Purdue and Northwestern are below us as well.

We're getting better already. A little positive thinking and ignoring reality, we're going to win the National Title if not this year, then certainly next.

There are kore teams below the Gophers sorry.

I only listed the 3 ahead and 3 behind, not all.

Purdue and Northwestern are lower.

Ohio State and USC are higher.

Maybe I need to update the thread title.

This is like being a werthers original and being told you're liked more than bit o honey and candy corn

Top Bottom