Gophers’ P.J. Fleck at Big Ten Media Days on 2023 passing game: ‘I didn’t do a very good job’

BleedGopher

Reaction score
Per Jeff:

Sitting down with FOX 9’s Pierre Noujaim for the P.J. Fleck Show from Big Ten Media Days, Fleck put the blame on himself last year for the lack of an explosive passing game.

"I didn’t do a very good job last year. Last year, I never felt like I had a grip of that particular team on the field that particular week because it changed constantly. You never felt like ‘I could rely on this,’ and when we’re good, we know who to rely on and when we can rely on them," Fleck said. "We will get that piece going, that’s why we brought Max in here."

Go Gophers!!

Per Jeff:

Sitting down with FOX 9’s Pierre Noujaim for the P.J. Fleck Show from Big Ten Media Days, Fleck put the blame on himself last year for the lack of an explosive passing game.

"I didn’t do a very good job last year. Last year, I never felt like I had a grip of that particular team on the field that particular week because it changed constantly. You never felt like ‘I could rely on this,’ and when we’re good, we know who to rely on and when we can rely on them," Fleck said. "We will get that piece going, that’s why we brought Max in here."

Go Gophers!!
That last line feels like a shot at AK. I'm good with it.

Screenshot 2024-07-25 at 7.52.55 PM.png
Did Minnesota change their school colors? AND we open with North Carolina. ??

Top Bottom