Gopherhole bracket group through yahoo

Here's to hoping for a new slogan next season. :drink:

This is the one time all year it might be worth reading Myron (have not done so myself, don't want to give him any clicks).. Look at his bold predictions and do the exact opposite. His predictions the last few years have been laugh out loud aweful.

This is the one time all year it might be worth reading Myron (have not done so myself, don't want to give him any clicks).. Look at his bold predictions and do the exact opposite. His predictions the last few years have been laugh out loud aweful.

Thought same thing.

Felt obligated to pick that both Wisconsin and Iowa lost in the first round.

Well 2 of my elite 8 teams are already eliminated.

A live look at my bracket...

<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/HhTXt43pk1I1W" width="480" height="268" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="http://giphy.com/gifs/HhTXt43pk1I1W">via GIPHY</a></p>

Look ahead, station19. You will soon see me there!

I know...I just wanted to call out Howeda for being the jerk that he is.

For what? Making fun of my own bracket?

Not sure when I pissed in your cheerios, I don't even recall ever interacting with you, but I hope this makes you feel better or something.

Next year I will be employing the Costantza theory on my bracket...

Tied for fifth and I got Villanova winning it all...changin my name to George and looking for Weezy. Ima movin on up!

Looks like a battle between Eric (unknown monniker) and GopherInPhilly. I love the Nova fan's with the 'Party Like It's 1985' t-shirts. It might take a similar performance to beat the Heels.

Looks like a battle between Eric (unknown monniker) and GopherInPhilly. I love the Nova fan's with the 'Party Like It's 1985' t-shirts. It might take a similar performance to beat the Heels.

I usually finish next to Dr. Don...but even a blind squirrel and all. Go Nova!

Top Bottom