Gopher Women Predict the Score vsSoDak 3-20 at The Barn.

86 Minnesota
78 South Dakota

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Minnesota 74
South Dakota 63

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

Banham 45 - Gophers 90 - Jackrabbits 82

Banham 45 - Gophers 90 - Jackrabbits 82 /]

Okay, pretty funny. But the COYOTES are not going to be a pushover. USD's Nicole Seekamp, an Australian import, is very solid in all aspects of the game. In any event, I don't have a dog in that fight but I'll follow with interest.

Meanwhile -- since you opened the subject -- the Jackrabbits, a 12-seed in the NCAA Tourney, just won their opener against 5-seed Miami, 74-71.

Eastview grad Maddie Guebert (Miss Minnesota Basketball, 2015), a freshman for the Jackrabbits, finished with 19 points. I'm just catching the final stats...little worried the Jacks may have set a dubious record for most number of turnovers by the winning team. Our opponent Monday (either Stanford or San Francisco) got a good idea on how to cause the Jacks some problems -- we have some tightening up to do before Monday night.

Banham 45 - Gophers 90 - Jackrabbits 82 /]

Okay, pretty funny. But the COYOTES are not going to be a pushover. USD's Nicole Seekamp, an Australian import, is very solid in all aspects of the game. In any event, I don't have a dog in that fight but I'll follow with interest.

Meanwhile -- since you opened the subject -- the Jackrabbits, a 12-seed in the NCAA Tourney, just won their opener against 5-seed Miami, 74-71.

Eastview grad Maddie Guebert (Miss Minnesota Basketball, 2015), a freshman for the Jackrabbits, finished with 19 points. I'm just catching the final stats...little worried the Jacks may have set a dubious record for most number of turnovers by the winning team. Our opponent Monday (either Stanford or San Francisco) got a good idea on how to cause the Jacks some problems -- we have some tightening up to do before Monday night.

So, your prediction is?

So, your prediction is?

I've watched USD play several times. It have only watched UM play once. So I don't have much to go on. Since most prognostications are based on little to no evidence, I think USD will win a close one BUT, I have a connection with the Gophers so I'll say

Minnesota 67, South Dakota 62

How's that for a worthless prediction?

I'll be watching on TV.

Top Bottom