Gopher Wall of Fame

highwayman

Knows Less Than Coaching Staff
Reaction score
My Minnesota Wall of Fame is finally shaping up, two months after moving to Phoenix. It's mostly a collection of items from the last four seasons. Each season is commemorated with a frame with the ticket stubs, pictures, etc. Also includes autographed helmets, footballs and photos. Other items: Marion Barber III statuette; Eric Ellestad First points TCF Bank Stadium, his onside kick versus Iowa; even hockey banners.

20130809_131603.jpg
20130809_131623.jpg

That's pretty cool. You should've got Sam Maresh to carry the M flag out for the unveiling. I'm guessing he wouldn't charge much.

I like! I have my man cave decked out in several framed posters throughout the years as well as some pennants and a Gophers clock.

Looks great Highwayman! I love this type of stuff. Thanks for sharing.

Go Gophers!!

That is so awesome man! Thanks for sharing! I am building up my collection of Gopher related memorabilia to hopefully do the same one day!

Nice work!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :)

Thanks for sharing and "game on" ;-). A good reminder that I need update my man cave!

Go Gophers!

Pauly--I found a 1951 U versus Cal program at a thrift shop in downtown Phoenix the other day for $5. Paul Giel as a Sophomore. A fun find.

Another brick in the wall.

Time to move highwayman's super fan corner to the off topic board where it belongs.

Pauly--I found a 1951 U versus Cal program at a thrift shop in downtown Phoenix the other day for $5. Paul Giel as a Sophomore. A fun find.

Another brick in the wall.

Highway, my father, Bill Foss, was on that team with Paul Giel. It would be great if you could copy any pages that show my Dad and email it.

Top Bottom