Gopher tailgating at Northwestern this weekend - the great meet up

parkinglotgopher

Gentleman and Scholar
Reaction score
It appears that the consensus for a lot to meet in is the Tech Lot prior to the Gopher/Wildcat game this weekend.

This link (courtesy of GH poster downfall) provides a map of the area around Evanston. Find the Tech Lot and come hang out with your fellow Gopher fans and GH posters.

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/nw/sports/m-footbl/auto_pdf/RyanFieldParking0809.pdf

We'll be there with a group of 8-12. Hope you'll join us for some Flip Cup, or at least a nice cold beer and some Gopher spirit.

Mrs. Greek & I hope to make it. Any idea how early the lots open?

My wife and I and potentially another couple will be there. Any idea what time the lots open for tailgating?

Dang, I'm looking forward to this! :clap:

Do you have an address for this lot? I'm not sure I'm looking at the right one. Also do you have to to prebuy a spot or is it first come-first served?
Thanks for the help.

Do you have an address for this lot? I'm not sure I'm looking at the right one. Also do you have to to prebuy a spot or is it first come-first served?
Thanks for the help.

It's the lot on the corner of Sheridan and Noyes. Free, first come/first served.

Any idea what time the lots open for tailgating?

Not 100% sure when they open, but two years ago we showed up around 7:30 and there were already several groups tailgating. I would imagine 7 would be a safe bet, but again, don't know for sure.

Top Bottom