Gopher Tailgate Gear

Thanks!

Not sure if my wife would be ok with that, unfortunately. Because I would drop the coin to get one of his shoes.

Oh well.

Your other choice would be to customize Nike or Adidas shoes through their websites. The hard part is not knowing just how well the colors will turn out. Usually, the golds for both companies skew to either too yellow or too close to USC gold while their isn't usually a maroon choice and anything similar too it looks like ISU/USC colors.

Your other choice would be to customize Nike or Adidas shoes through their websites. The hard part is not knowing just how well the colors will turn out. Usually, the golds for both companies skew to either too yellow or too close to USC gold while their isn't usually a maroon choice and anything similar too it looks like ISU/USC colors.

I've tried searching shoe manufacturers websites and didn't have any luck.. I'll have to check again.

Here is a suggestion that has nothing to do with anything mentioned thus far in this thread: If you are looking for tailgating games, and are not the do-it-yourself type (like me), I was really happy with the cornhole gear I ordered from these guys:

https://www.victorytailgate.com/

I have to admit I am a bit anal retentive when it comes to Cornhole and the rules (yes, I said "anal" and "cornhole" in the same sentence). I refuse to play on those non-standard bean bag sets that can be found at most retailers. I also won't play if the boards are placed the wrong distance apart (people usually put them way too close). The company at this link builds the boards to "American Cornhole Association" specs and the boards I bought from them have sold another 3 or 4 sets just from people that had played on mine.

Anyway, I ordered mine with Gopher colors and they look really sharp.

The only picture I have of the cornhole boards I was referring to (at their summer location at the cabin), complete with the string I use to make sure they are located the proper distance from each other...

281711_2168826830493_1541385175_2257191_5915590_n.jpg

The only picture I have of the cornhole boards I was referring to (at their summer location at the cabin), complete with the string I use to make sure they are located the proper distance from each other...

281711_2168826830493_1541385175_2257191_5915590_n.jpg

String looks a little loose. I'm guess that those are at least 3" too close to each other. And the far one is at an improper angle. Pretty shoddy Schnauzer.

Top Bottom