Gopher Score question...

UpAndUnder43

Reaction score
I could ask the school but its the offseason and I like starting threads.

Lets say I have season tickets to a sport for 3 years. I'll have 30 points. If I don't renew my season tickets, do I lose those points?

Example: I have football season tickets for 8 years. I decide 11 wins isn't good enough, the coach is all about himself and the players action off the field are unacceptable so I choose to not renew. Do those 80 points go away? Or do they stay there? Asking to see if I want to get rid of one sport and add a different (more expensive) one. Not sure I want to lose my points but not sure I want to keep the sports I currently have.

What will you sacrifice by relinquishing your points? If I recall, I'm at around 4900. I get a nice calendar but I'm not interested in having coffee with Heating Coils.

I could ask the school but its the offseason and I like starting threads.

Lets say I have season tickets to a sport for 3 years. I'll have 30 points. If I don't renew my season tickets, do I lose those points?

Example: I have football season tickets for 8 years. I decide 11 wins isn't good enough, the coach is all about himself and the players action off the field are unacceptable so I choose to not renew. Do those 80 points go away? Or do they stay there? Asking to see if I want to get rid of one sport and add a different (more expensive) one. Not sure I want to lose my points but not sure I want to keep the sports I currently have.
Yes, the longevity points last only as long as you continue your season tickets. Any points that you have from donations made for priority seating remain.

To answer your question: Yes you lose the 30 points. The points you are asking about are for renewing every year

New season ticket holder here. Is your Gopher Score based on spend and longevity or just longevity? I’d have to imagine the former.

New season ticket holder here. Is your Gopher Score based on spend and longevity or just longevity? I’d have to imagine the former.
It is a direct measurement of your value as a person.

It just so happens to also include number of years as a season ticket holder, plus lifetime giving totals (donations, as part of your season ticket donation, and separate donations).

It just so happens to also include number of years as a season ticket holder, plus lifetime giving totals (donations, as part of your season ticket donation, and separate donations).

There are a few tricks I'm willing to share with fellow Gopherholers.

So if you donate $100, you get 10 points but after that year it converts to 3 permanent points. There is a way to spend $32 and get 10 permanent points!

I guess I'm worthless.

You do get 10 points for each consecutive year that you are a current season ticket holder. Those points go away if/when you fo not renew

Top Bottom