Gopher Preview on CFN

AhliBobwa

Reaction score
So, I generally avoid College Football News because the guys who write most of the feature length articles are not any kind of experts or journalists, but are glorified fanboys with a huge SEC bias (paging Peter Fiutak) as has been chronicled on sites like the mgo or (or whatever it's called) Michigan blog.

However, the below link is a just the facts style preview of spring ball/fall season, and I think is a pretty accurate summation at what the Gophers are looking at.

http://cfn.scout.com/2/956807.html

Hopefully, he's wrong about who starts next year on the O-line.

Thanks for that --- I agree - that was a very insightful and fair article. I agree with the columnist on everything he says. I agree the offense will have to improve by leaps and bounds if this team is going bowling this season. I do think the defense will be talented but very young and it might take some lumps as it tries to gell, especially early.

That first game vs. MTSU is an extremely dangerous game and one we could very well lose. I would have much preferred to have a "tune up" game at home before we go on the road to take on a bowl team (albeit minor bowl) with a pretty good senior QB. The defense will have to come together quickly and the offense will have to find an identity and hopefully we can see signs of both during Spring ball.

He's a 1988 graduate of Edina High School.

Top Bottom