Gopher Prayer

gopher pops

Reaction score
Dear Lord thank you for this opportunity to be alive to watch these young men grow up before our very eyes..
Thank you Lord for the guidance of good men who have been charged with their development into warriors of great skill and a sense of honor.

Protect them father from serious hurt and harm and give them your traveling grace be the same god who sees them safely to Syracuse New York who brings then back to our Gopher Nation.

Lord Bless my Son as he girds himself in the Maroon And Gold as well as all other Sons whose families are just as proud as i am

Help my son to remember with him i am well pleased and while he is in the midst of battle when doubt and fatigue attempts to make him weary help him remember from wince he came and remember the stuff that he comes from that has been passed down to him from his father like it was passed to me from mine and from mine to his..

All these things i ask in the mighty name of Jesus.... Amen

Care to share who your son is? Or at least his position?

I am thankful for everything you said and more....

Is the OP actually Mr. Maresh? If it is, be sure to let Sam know that all Gopher fans are behind him and are looking forward to seeing him carry the U flag into TCF Bank Stadium in a little more than a week. :):):)

gopher prayer

this is not Sam's father but SAM has been in our prayers as well

Top Bottom