Gopher Pass is Back for 2023 Season

Word

Eats difficult conversations
Reaction score

The $199.96 Gopher Pass grants fans access to all seven Minnesota home games
Gopher Athletics announced today that the popular Gopher Pass, which is the most flexible ticket ever for Minnesota football fans, is returning for the 2023 season. For only $199.96, the Gopher Pass grants fans access to all seven Minnesota home games at Huntington Bank Stadium during the 2023 season.

Fans who purchase the Gopher Pass will watch Minnesota face Nebraska, Eastern Michigan, Louisiana, Michigan, Michigan State, Illinois and Wisconsin for an average of $28.56 per game.

The Gopher Pass is an all-mobile ticket that allows fans to watch each game from a different location.

Here's how it works.

Fans who sign up for the Gopher Pass will be able to select their ticket locations prior to each home game, which will allow friends to sit by one another as long as they are all using the Gopher Pass. Fans will receive a digital ticket delivered to their smartphone via a text message prior to each game and will then scan their digital ticket to gain entry into Huntington Bank Stadium.

The Gopher Pass allows for fans to purchase guest tickets for others to sit with them based on availability. After purchasing, guest tickets can be easily transferred to allow individuals to scan their ticket on their own mobile device.

The Gopher Pass grants fans access to all seven home games in 2023, but if a game is sold out then it does not guarantee them a seat. In this instance, fans with a Gopher Pass will receive admission to Huntington Bank Stadium and will be granted access to a standing room only area.

In case anyone is interested....
I've had the Gopher Pass the last 2 years. I have always had a seat (never had SRO). Mostly it's bleacher seats, but there have been a few games with chairbacks even (once or twice it was even lower deck bleachers). Sadly, there are plenty of games where there are enough open chairback seats where you can just move over to those anyway if your Gopher Pass got you bleachers. I typically have gotten an email 2 or 3 days before game day to go in and pick from what they are offering.

This is a really low-cost/low-risk way of getting "season tickets". If I miss a game, I don't feel so bad because I only spent $28.57 per ticket. It is also kind of fun to be able to sit in different areas of the stadium every game if you want (sun/no sun, etc.).

Last edited:

This is a great value option, glad to see it available. Heck, I walk around probably 30-40% of the time and watch from a bunch of different spots, so for someone like me this is a serious bargain...not that I would give up my current ST, though.

This is a great value option, glad to see it available. Heck, I walk around probably 30-40% of the time and watch from a bunch of different spots, so for someone like me this is a serious bargain...not that I would give up my current ST, though.
Mrs Bayfield & I sit in our ST's up in 238 until half, do our business and then watch from the concourse under the second deck. The stadium is well designed for that option.

Tempted to grab a couple of these. The seats around me are usually empty. Plus I'd be bringing my 3 year old so he can be a lap kid if needed. Never hurts to have more tickets.

Top Bottom