Gopher New Hampshire Replay on at 1:00

Iceland12

Reaction score
The BTN has the Gopher/New Hampshire game scheduled for 1:00 today.

DVR is set. I was at the game but I am looking forward to watching it on TV.

Watching now. Those helmets looks so good in the sun.

I already watched it again yesterday. That non-td call on the New H. receiver was huge-bigger than I remember it live. Really close call, but the first half could have been a lot closer "obviously" if it went the other way.

The other thing I noticed was how dominant our Def. line was. I know it was really good while at the game, but seeing the close-ups made it that much more impressive.

Barker's punt return was more impressive on t.v. than in person (at least where I sit). The spin move was a thing of beauty.

shoot I missed it, is there a schedule out

somewhere, I was hoping to DVR the game, but looked on my Cable TV guide and didn't see it listed for the upcoming week, now I see this and didn't have my DVR set. Is there a schedule of if this will be replayed again? Thanks

somewhere, I was hoping to DVR the game, but looked on my Cable TV guide and didn't see it listed for the upcoming week, now I see this and didn't have my DVR set. Is there a schedule of if this will be replayed again? Thanks

Go to the Big ten Network site (www.btn.com) and click on the "Schedule" drop down.

Was at the game, finally watched it. Little less impressed with Gray and the win than I thought I was. As Mason kept saying, I really wish the had made him throw more, even with the lead. The guy's a great athlete, but if he can't throw, it will not fool better teams.

Hope I'm wrong.

Also, many say he should be a WR. Hell, what about a RB?

I already watched it again yesterday. That non-td call on the New H. receiver was huge-bigger than I remember it live. Really close call, but the first half could have been a lot closer "obviously" if it went the other way.

It wasn't a close call. The referee was right there, had a perfect view, and ruled that the receiver never had possession in bounds. In fact, the receiver dropped the ball as he went to the ground. The ref was decisive, pointed at the white chalk, and said "incomplete" to the receiver. It looked closer to everyone but the ref.

It would have been a close call if he had actually caught it.

Was at the game, finally watched it. Little less impressed with Gray and the win than I thought I was. As Mason kept saying, I really wish the had made him throw more, even with the lead. The guy's a great athlete, but if he can't throw, it will not fool better teams.

Wow. Just wow.

Top Bottom