Gopher Loyalty Program 21/22

nooram

Leave my member out of it!
Reaction score

Gopher Loyalty Program​

Unlike anything else in college athletics, the Gopher Loyalty Program enables our most loyal supporters to engage in meaningful ways with the programs and staff they are most passionate about.
VIEW 2021-22 BENEFITS

Benefit Selection Timeline​

Number of Selections: 5
- Tuesday, July 20th

Number of Selections: 4
- Friday, July 23rd

Number of Selections: 3
- Wednesday, July 28th

Number of Selections: 2
- Tuesday, August 3rd

https://gophersports.com/sports/2021/6/18/gopher-loyalty-program-benefits.aspx

I like this program. Will be curious to see what falls to me on the 30th

The "deep pockets" get all the goodies while the rest of long time loyal fans get what is left over. That's the way it works.

Oh well, I did get to do the tunnel thing a few years ago which was fun.

The "deep pockets" get all the goodies while the rest of long time loyal fans get what is left over. That's the way it works.

How deep is "deep"? I am just curious, I have no idea.

How deep is "deep"? I am just curious, I have no idea.
Gopher Score is a combination of many things. If you have season tickets you get 10pts per year, per sport. So I add 40/yr from that plus points for any cash I donate. I’m sure the top donators people have insane scores but I also bet most of them can request these experiences because they donate so much. I enjoy the program. I attended a few pregame talks with Pitino, did the tunnel team, movie night @ TCF and a few other fun things.
not sure why people are mad they get free experiences/things. If you don’t like what is offered take the 25 gopher score points and build your score up. Or donate more money. Or get more season tickets. There are some cheap ones. Seems simple enough.

How do define deep pockets? How do you define long term. I have never donated anything more than required for seatbacks. Yet I am able to get meaningful benefits each year.

I think they should limit the amount each ticket holder gets to 2 benefits. That will push more “good” benefits to all.

"Deep pockets"?

I define that as ST holders who have made donations, large and small, to the UM. That may or may not be the proper term to use but I thought it was fitting.

I've been a football ST holder for many years and I think my Gopher Score is around 5,000, nor has it improved much the past few years. I have chosen not made any donations other than the required scholarship/seating donation.

By the time my number is up to chose, there has been very little that appeals to me. But that's my choice and not the fault of the program. There are many very fine events available through the program.

Top Bottom