Gopher-In-NYC asked me

GSUsTALON

Reaction score
While I don't know the answer yo his question I hope the Gophers win their Conference and win in a great bowl!

G-in-NYC, asked me how does your club (GSU) look this year?

TALON
Sadly I have no Idea like I haven't known like I haven't known the last 6 years running the Gun Option

We did get a new offensive coordinator. The same OC that ran the Gun Option under head coach Fritz and did a great job the 2 years he an Fritz were their.& brought the Gun Option in to replace the Flex option. If the new OC can score 35-42 points a game as he did under Fritz I'll take that.

I'm a Flex Triple Option fan myself, but winning is the most important thing. In the last 6 years we really didn't run the Triple Option. GSU ran the outside portion of the option. QB keep or Pitch.
Even so the pitch man was always covered tight with up to 2 men on the pitch man. The QB usully kept it. The QB was the leading rusher on the team.

How’s the recruiting going for you squad Talon? Curious how the out of P5 schools did with all the COVID stuff. Hurt/help? What about the extra year? Any big transfers?

How’s the recruiting going for you squad Talon? Curious how the out of P5 schools did with all the COVID stuff. Hurt/help? What about the extra year? Any big transfers?

Well her you go. Until GSU starts winning at least 10-2 during the regular season, beat at least 1 low or medium ranked P5 teams, winning the Sun Belt Conference consistently or even a top ranked AAC teams, start winning against t vert good FCS-G5 teams in BOWLS and tart putting 35-42 points on the board the GSU most likely wont get those special players. (TALL ORDER, RIGHT!)

Last edited:

Well her you go. Until GSU start winning at least 10-2 during the regular season, beat at least 1 low or medium ranked P5 teams, winning the Sun Belt Conference consistently or even a top ranked AAC teams, start winning against t vert good FCS-G5 teams in BOWLS and tart putting 35-42 points on the board the GSU most likely wont get those special players. (TALL ORDER, RIGHT!)

Same story for the Gophers. I’ve been waiting 6 decades for that to happen

Well her you go. Until GSU starts winning at least 10-2 during the regular season, beat at least 1 low or medium ranked P5 teams, winning the Sun Belt Conference consistently or even a top ranked AAC teams, start winning against t vert good FCS-G5 teams in BOWLS and tart putting 35-42 points on the board the GSU most likely wont get those special players. (TALL ORDER, RIGHT!)

Same story for the Gophers. I’ve been waiting 6 decades for that to happen
Sadly we went to the top of the FCS-G5 Sun Belt Conference for our first 2 years to a dumpster fire filled with napalm for the last 6 years. I wish we went back to the Flex Triple Option again!

Talon, have you signed any NIL deals for moonshine companies?
I don't trust the NIL.. I belong to the TTMSOAAG. TheTrueMoonshinersOfAmerica&Georgia! It is double distilled and filtered through a high performance filters. The NIL allows distills to produce there products in lead kettles and filters through sheep's small intestines! Its a heavy tasting product.

Through research at GSU we are now introducing 190 proof shine injected with nitrogen bubbles. Yes, we still make 190 proof strait up.

The Statesboro distillery recommends that you place your mason jar in the freezer or on ice if tailgating. It makes the shine much smoother especially the nitrogen infused brand.

Top Bottom