Gopher Illustrated has Roof accepts Auburn job....nm

Not the news we needed with a search for an O-Coordinator underway right now. Hopefully Brew has been preparing for the possibility of this for awhile, and we can name 2 new coordinators ASAP

According to one Auburn forum, they might be getting a package deal from Minnesota. Looks like Ralph Spry will end up at Auburn too...

I wish we still had one, and I think you can guess which one...

Owe, unexpected and unwelcome news to say the least. Now I am concerned about next year.

Gotta wonder what affect that will have on:

1. The current team?
2. The Defensive recruits coming in?

Also wonder the reasons why, if they are negative or if a better opportunity? It seems like it was motivated by his being an Alum of Auburn...anyone know anything different?

GopherIllustrated does have amazing sources.

Maybe Lane Kiffin can hire his dad as the replacement?

Owe, unexpected and unwelcome news to say the least. Now I am concerned about next year.

Gotta wonder what affect that will have on:

1. The current team?
2. The Defensive recruits coming in?

Also wonder the reasons why, if they are negative or if a better opportunity? It seems like it was motivated by his being an Alum of Auburn...anyone know anything different?

He's a Georgia Tech alum, not Auburn.

Some rumor-monger or another was saying Roof will be making $550,000 at Auburn. Seems sort of low considering Tennessee is paying their DL coach $650,000 per year. This is getting as bad as the Twins competing with the Yankees. :eek:

Top Bottom