Gopher Hockey Preview

Thanks for the post. I will keep up with the blog. Always like to support gopher hockey related content....I feel like this team lacks a "great" blog ever since hammy left for the twitter world.

I feel like the ceiling is being illustrated higher than how they will actually pan out. The team is just too young...this is a long season and the teams with older, wiser, more experienced players will win out in the end. Still, I like what I am seeing for the future of this team.

I know this team is young, but so was the team that won the 2002-2003 National Championship. That team rostered 8 Freshmen, 9 Sophomores, 6 Juniors and 3 Seniors. I'm not disputing what you're saying, and Don Lucia even pointed to the teams youth and inexperience as being a big part of their downfall Sunday versus Vermont. But if they can play a little smarter, and more mature, don't you think this team can go a long way?

I know this team is young, but so was the team that won the 2002-2003 National Championship. That team rostered 8 Freshmen, 9 Sophomores, 6 Juniors and 3 Seniors. I'm not disputing what you're saying, and Don Lucia even pointed to the teams youth and inexperience as being a big part of their downfall Sunday versus Vermont. But if they can play a little smarter, and more mature, don't you think this team can go a long way?

I'm sorry but there are no Vanek's, Martin's or Ballards on this roster

Top Bottom