Gopher Football with Jerry Kill on BTN?

hendo59

Reaction score
Anyone know what's up with Kill's show on BTN? Didn't come on last friday at its scheduled time, and I don't see it on the schedule for this week either. Are there some contractual issues holding things up? I don't get FSN where I live, so I'm kinda bummed out about this. Anyone know the scoop?

I'm having the same problem down here in FL - the BTN used to carry Brew's FSN show...but no show this season?

It was on tonight at Fox sports network at 6 and was on last wednesday also on same network.Time can vary depending on twins games.

It was on tonight at Fox sports network at 6 and was on last wednesday also on same network.Time can vary depending on twins games.

Thanks doc. My problem is that I don't get FSN in Brooklyn with Directv without upgrading to a whole other package. so for me its BTN or bust. Funny thing is it was scheduled on btn last friday at 11:00, didn't come on, and now is not scheduled for this friday. bad sign for me I guess. :(

That is cool you folks follow the Gophers that closely. We need more people look you locally.

Great show. He did a good job. Down to earth, honest and focused. NMsU is in trouble. Who is the single blonde reporter at the stadium? First round pick for sure!

Great show. He did a good job. Down to earth, honest and focused. NMsU is in trouble. Who is the single blonde reporter at the stadium? First round pick for sure!

Definitely not Natalie Kane's best work. I don't think her makeup attendant brought their "A" game for that particular show.

Here's hoping Natalie looks as great as she normally does next week!!

Top Bottom