Gopher Football Weekly with P.J. Fleck Returns This Season

BleedGopher

Reaction score
Per the U:

The first show will broadcast live from 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. on Thursday, Aug. 22 from the Minnesota State Fair
Gopher Football Weekly with P.J. Fleck returns this week and will once again provide fans with an in-depth and unique look inside the Minnesota program.

The first show of the season will broadcast live from 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. on Thursday, Aug. 22 from the KFAN radio booth at the Minnesota State Fair.

All following shows – starting on Tuesday, Sept. 3 – will once again broadcast live from 12 – 1 p.m. from Tipsy Steer and High Pines in Roseville.

Tipsy Steer and High Pines (2704 Snelling Ave, Roseville, MN 55113) is conveniently located off of Snelling and County Round C, just north of Highway 36. The establishment typically doesn't open until later in the day, but opens at 11:30 a.m. for Gopher Football Weekly with P.J. Fleck so fans can come and enjoy lunch and the broadcast.

The in-person, one-hour live weekly radio show is hosted by Mike Grimm and Justin Gaard and is highlighted by Coach Fleck. The show airs on KFAN and the Gopher Radio Network.

Gopher Football Weekly with P.J. Fleck schedule.
Thursday, August 22 (11 a.m. broadcast)
Tuesday, September 3
Tuesday, September 10
Tuesday, September 17
Tuesday, September 24
Tuesday, October 1
Tuesday, October 8
Tuesday, October 15
Tuesday, October 22
Tuesday, October 29
Tuesday, November 5
Tuesday, November 12
Tuesday, November 19
Tuesday, November 26

Go Gophers!!

A friend and I meet for lunch once a month. We plan to be at the "presser" the Tuesday after Iowa and before Michigan. I plan to ask him to spend less time blowing bubbles and more time working on the offence.
Does anyone know of anyone who blow bubbles after the age of four?

A friend and I meet for lunch once a month. We plan to be at the "presser" the Tuesday after Iowa and before Michigan. I plan to ask him to spend less time blowing bubbles and more time working on the offence.
Does anyone know of anyone who blow bubbles after the age of four?
Blowing bubbles? Care to explain?

Top Bottom