Gopher Football Webisode 16: Floridian Feels at Home in Twin Cities

Like it. Good sales tool for potential recruits.

Excellent webisode. I knew they'd come with some good new content, well done.

Love these webisodes! Victor seems like a great guy.

Was that Moses in the water at Lake Calhoun?

Yep, that was Moses.

This was a good webisode and could definitely help recruit the warmer weather kids. I don't think it was a coincidence that every kid talking (Kirkwood, Reeves, Kiese, etc) was from somewhere warm.

This one is awesome! Needs more babes though.

A Gopher alum video or something about Larry Fitz's off-season camp would be perfect.

I thought that was Moses A. as well. He is a fine athlete but Coach Klein really needs to get after him, I doubt 280 lb. QB's can function well in Kill's system.

Yep, that was Moses.

This was a good webisode and could definitely help recruit the warmer weather kids. I don't think it was a coincidence that every kid talking (Kirkwood, Reeves, Kiese, etc) was from somewhere warm.

Seriously? I though the post was a joke, and a shot at Moses. At this point (six months+ since the new regime), that is ridiculous, and I put it on Moses himself.

No wonder we continue to recruit QBs.

Every time I hear Vic Keise talk, I am reminded how much of a class act and stand up guy he is (I am mostly thinking of those stories he participated in as a high school senior). I really hope he is able to step up in our thin WR corp.

Just a thought

Seriously? I though the post was a joke, and a shot at Moses. At this point (six months+ since the new regime), that is ridiculous, and I put it on Moses himself.

Maybe the film is from last year. I certainly don't know if that is the case but since this has been a very unusual summer it wouldn't surprise me. I do remember reading somewhere that he had lost some weight was in the process of losing more. On the other hand, if that was a recent shot of him he might want to think about a line position or fullback.

Moses is in the "process" of transforming his body back into realistic playing shape. I don't want to rip on the kid too much but he isn't there now (even though he is closer than he was in January).

Keep in mind, in his shape, he was one of the more impressive players at the spring "game". Moses could be a good football player, but he obviously needs to get his body right.

Keise pretty much defines the exact reasons I came to the U from PA.This webisode does a great job at flaunting the city. Well done!

Bingo! This is exactly what these episodes should be doing.

Great recruiting tool. If you've never been to Minneapolis, you just have no idea how nice it is when the weather is good.

1. I'm assuming that was Marcus that was playing frisbee with Moses?
2. If so, Moses should be passing the 2nd course to lil' brother....
3. I'd hire Victor in a heartbeat if i were an employer.....

Maybe the film is from last year. I certainly don't know if that is the case but since this has been a very unusual summer it wouldn't surprise me. I do remember reading somewhere that he had lost some weight was in the process of losing more. On the other hand, if that was a recent shot of him he might want to think about a line position or fullback.

Maybe he's switched positions already?

Beautiful! Vic convinced me, I'm reapplying the U!

Top Bottom