Gopher football: undefeated against Xavier since 1882!

Governor Sibley

Section 109 Row 21
Reaction score
Remind me the last time Gopher football lost to Xavier? Oh that's right... Never!

Not once in 130 years has Gopher football lost to Xavier. Not once!

In fact, I seriously doubt Gopher football has ever lost to a team named the Musketeers. Musketeers!?!?! Are you kidding me?! Way to make history ladies!

:confused:

Remind me the last time Gopher football lost to Xavier? Oh that's right... Never!

Not once in 130 years has Gopher football lost to Xavier. Not once!

In fact, I seriously doubt Gopher football has ever lost to a team named the Musketeers. Musketeers!?!?! Are you kidding me?! Way to make history ladies!

:confused:

I know most people hate you on this board, but I think you're funny.

Gopher basketball: winning more games against Wisconsin in 2 years then Football has in a decade...which is more important?

I've always been a big fan of Studwell as well.

Gopher basketball: winning more games against Wisconsin in 2 years then Football has in a decade...which is more important?

Remind me the last time Gopher football lost to Michigan twice in the same season. Oh that's right...Never!

Swing and a miss!

:cool02:
Remind me the last time Gopher football lost to Michigan twice in the same season. Oh that's right...Never!

Swing and a miss!

If it was physically possible, I'm sure they would have. Too bad Maturi didn't have the stones to schedule that 'non-conference' game with them to open TCF. They could have done it! Oh wait, they didn't even play Michigan this year. Yet they still went 3-5 in the conference. Yep, 6-18 last 3 years baby! That really puts Tubby's 32-31 Big 10 record to shame.:cool02:

Top Bottom