Gopher Football Team Stinks?

Wahoo McDaniel

Reaction score
dogbutsmell.jpg

And to think people on this board ridicule Iowa and Wisconsin fans.

And to think people on this board ridicule Iowa and Wisconsin fans.

What we all need to realize is that Tim Brewster buried the Gopher Football Team into the bowels of College Football. The Good Lord Himself will have trouble resurrecting this cesspool.

What we all need to realize is that Tim Brewster buried the Gopher Football Team into the bowels of College Football. The Good Lord Himself will have trouble resurrecting this cesspool.
is that because he doesn't exist, which would make recruiting particularly challenging

Testy tonight Khaliq? At least I had enough respect to capitalize reference to Him.

there is no god and each day brings us one step further on our inexorable march toward an unfathomable void as we are tossed about by the whims of an uncaring and disinterested universe.

also adam weber is a bad qb

is that because he doesn't exist, which would make recruiting particularly challenging

Ok, now I understand why you're so bitter...

Don't worry, things will be fine, lol...

fukkin lol

i would trust jesus with my wallet though

fukkin lol

i would trust jesus with my wallet though

You are good. I trust Jesus with my heart. I don't trust you with with my wallet. Wouldn't matter tho, no money in it. I have lost too many wallets at WalMart.

And Wahoo Mcdaniel was never a world champion either

Wahoo was never a champ because he couldn't sell tickets or put butts in the seats. Wahoo you crossed the line.
I may be down about the Gophers but there still my team. Wahoo you can stick that picture, wrap it up in nice big read bow, give it a big kiss and shove it. I'm not selling my Iowa tickets either like many, I will take my lumps with the Hawks fans, diss as many as I can wish them nothing but ill will, bad gas from eating to much and and even possibly bad "Lois" experiences in the porta johns in the tailgating lots. I as most, hope for a better future with some new leadership and coaches. As frusturating as this season has been I'm not going to quit my tickets even if I have to buy the whole damn groups tickets.

I'm down with the sickness that is Gopher football and will not give up just because times are tough. We will get better and there is light and better days ahead even if it is tough to see right now. The bowl with the parade that BigAl used to talk about, even the Oldtimer with the NEON Rose sign we will meet some day.
All of this might seem, so far away at this time but we will get there. I refuse to believe otherwise even if it has been 48-50 years. I'm delusional but I will see this thing through and when we have our day it is going to be all to "Sweet".

Wahoo was never a champ because he couldn't sell tickets or put butts in the seats. Wahoo you crossed the line.
I may be down about the Gophers but there still my team. Wahoo you can stick that picture, wrap it up in nice big read bow, give it a big kiss and shove it. I'm not selling my Iowa tickets either like many, I will take my lumps with the Hawks fans, diss as many as I can wish them nothing but ill will, bad gas from eating to much and and even possibly bad "Lois" experiences in the porta johns in the tailgating lots. I as most, hope for a better future with some new leadership and coaches. As frusturating as this season has been I'm not going to quit my tickets even if I have to buy the whole damn groups tickets.

I'm down with the sickness that is Gopher football and will not give up just because times are tough. We will get better and there is light and better days ahead even if it is tough to see right now. The bowl with the parade that BigAl used to talk about, even the Oldtimer with the NEON Rose sign we will meet some day.
All of this might seem, so far away at this time but we will get there. I refuse to believe otherwise even if it has been 48-50 years. I'm delusional but I will see this thing through and when we have our day it is going to be all to "Sweet".

Maaaaaaan bitterness has made our fans lose their sense of humor I see...

Hey Wahoo

My appologies for being a cranky piss-a$$ baby and the rant towards you. Wasn't necessary. Just didn't like the picture much. Definitely bitter about AD Maturi creating this mess of the last four years. Here is hoping he has it in him to right this mess of the program he has made.

Top Bottom