Gopher Football - Relations - Manager Follow up

Ruggers

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone else had received an email from the Fan Relation dept. of Gopher football. I had received one of those marketing emails from them right about the time that Claeys was fired and the ensuing sh*t storm that hit. I replied to their email basically telling them how disappointed I was in the way that it was handled and until some changes were made, don't bother contacting me about renewing my season tickets or any donations...yes, I let me emotions get the best of me-shame, shame, shame.

So just curious if anyone else is being contacted based upon ANY feedback they gave to the University during this tumultuous time. The email from them said a manager from the Fan Relations dept will be calling me between Jan 17 and Jan 25...can't wait (I think).

My phone rang and caller ID indicated University of Minnesota.... They call for donations twice a month. Since I still have an active student there who's tuition I am covering... I did not answer... It was likely them...

Probably not the ELITE way to handle it.

My phone rang and caller ID indicated University of Minnesota.... They call for donations twice a month. Since I still have an active student there who's tuition I am covering... I did not answer... It was likely them...

I see what you did there

I finished my pre-mature posting...I actually had edited it and THOUGHT I had saved it but oops, maybe not....full explanation now available!

Top Bottom