GOP Chooses Trump And QAnon - Trump Is Gone But The Party Is Still His

MplsGopher

Banned
Reaction score
Trump wants the influence, without having the buck stop with him.

He has that now, doesn't need to run again. He'd rather golf.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Step 1: Notice Twitter Feed mentions QAnon
Step 2: Drop pants

"At least 100". LOL. Likely 20 with 80 people-watchers, but either way - QANON is clearly huge. I stand corrected. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

howeda7

Reaction score
In case you doubted the GQP has become a cult...

kg21

Reaction score

A cult of low gas prices, closed borders, less regulations, mocking the lefty liberal media, booming economy, low unemployment. I'm in the cult. Cults like this just suck.

Spoofin

Reaction score
The Democrats completely fabricated the Russia Collusion story and used it to impeach a duly elected POTUS, and the Ds on here actually start multiple threads about how bad the Republican Party is. LOL.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
A cult of low gas prices, closed borders, less regulations, mocking the lefty liberal media, booming economy, low unemployment. I'm in the cult. Cults like this just suck.
Pillows were fluffier too. And wasn’t Christmas better?

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
The Democrats completely fabricated the Russia Collusion story and used it to impeach a duly elected POTUS, and the Ds on here actually start multiple threads about how bad the Republican Party is. LOL.
Actually, no. The Russian collusion and impeachment were different things. The impeachment was about the phone call.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I don’t carry water for the Russian collusion or the first impeachment. I will say that Rudy was double dipping. Getting paid for influence in Ukraine and doing opposition work on Joe and Hunter Biden. It was our first hint the next election would Not be normal.

howeda7

Reaction score
I don’t carry water for the Russian collusion or the first impeachment. I will say that Rudy was double dipping. Getting paid for influence in Ukraine and doing opposition work on Joe and Hunter Biden. It was our first hint the next election would Not be normal.
I also like how the Russia investigation was "fake" yet dozens of Russians and Americans were indicted and many went to prison.

Spoofin

Reaction score
I also like how the Russia investigation was "fake" yet dozens of Russians and Americans were indicted and many went to prison.
Was Mueller, She Wrote (Venmo in the bio) your source for this. I heard she won a “Webby” for her efforts. She was all over that Murller Report. You still are. #Sheep

stocker08

Reaction score

Nonsense. Gaetz was rightfully enjected from congress after his sex trafficking scandal. RIGHT?

Checking news.......oh wow. Nope. Turns out that being a Trumper has gained him a lot of right wing supporters that decided to defend him.

Sad.

stocker08

Reaction score
Actually, no. The Russian collusion and impeachment were different things. The impeachment was about the phone call.

Spoof response to being fed right wing trash....and then deciding that it was fact because MAGA:

Top Bottom