GOP Chooses Trump And QAnon - Trump Is Gone But The Party Is Still His

cncmin

Reaction score
View attachment 14749

The most self-serving, conniving, self-absorbed, dishonest person breathing air today. Maybe we can create another monument called "Mount Dumpmore" featuring Dump, Biden, Clinton and Nixon. The extremist sheep on the Right are making it very difficult for normal Republicans like me to support the Party and it hurts even more when we have to live under the current Biden Administration and their absolute ineptitude. What's it going to take to get the Republican Party back to normalcy, honesty and integrity short of Dump getting hit by a falling meteorite?
Pretty sure that train has left the station. You're left with an authoritarian wannabe, willing to lie and cheat and steal to gain corrupt power. Once you've gone there, is there really a backsies?

cncmin

Reaction score
It’s literally impossible for me to comprehend the complete inability
of both Parties to identify and nominate a competent candidate the last few elections.

Liz Cheney would be a great Candidate if she wasn’t being ostracized by her Party for valuing honesty and integrity over power and control. The Democrats? Their too busy telling people what to do and how to feel. What a disaster this great country currently is.
The Dems would do themselves well to run a D governor (current or former) of a rural state. The Dems are so concerned with everything "minority" that they have driven White America to believe in the complete corruption and nonsense of the Republican Party, a rural White America willing to vote directly against their own interests just to battle the Dems.

Steve Kornacki has an excellent new book out about Red v. Blue that discusses the origins of this split, from HHH and LBJ to the Southern Strategy.

cncmin

Reaction score
Matt Gaetz would do it, but he'll probably be in prison...
Matt Gaetz or wrestler sexual abuser Jim Jordan or even Lindsay Graham would permanently sew their mouths to his ass if he would let them.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Skip the chop nonsense, I could score these seats…..

howeda7

Reaction score
The Dems would do themselves well to run a D governor (current or former) of a rural state. The Dems are so concerned with everything "minority" that they have driven White America to believe in the complete corruption and nonsense of the Republican Party, a rural White America willing to vote directly against their own interests just to battle the Dems.

Steve Kornacki has an excellent new book out about Red v. Blue that discusses the origins of this split, from HHH and LBJ to the Southern Strategy.
There aren't many candidates that match your description. Steve Bullock would have been good, but never got off the ground. Maybe the governor of Kentucky. Louisiana's and Kansas' governors don't seem like viable options.

A Senator like Klobuchar or Sherrod Brown would be more realistic, but I'm not sure they can get enough traction with minorities to win the primary. That was certainly Klobuchar and Pete's issue.

cncmin

Reaction score
There aren't many candidates that match your description. Steve Bullock would have been good, but never got off the ground. Maybe the governor of Kentucky. Louisiana's and Kansas' governors don't seem like viable options.

A Senator like Klobuchar or Sherrod Brown would be more realistic, but I'm not sure they can get enough traction with minorities to win the primary. That was certainly Klobuchar and Pete's issue.
Steve Bullock seems like he would make a good President. Certainly Klobuchar would be excellent.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
I literally had to laugh out loud; a quick internet search, because I was curious, came up with "Mass-bred MSNBC anchor Kornacki".... Straight down the middle as far as cinnestupid is concerned. I'm sure it was a fascinating read and everything he said sounded completely logical and rational... to you...

Affirmation vs information... at work again. Nobody wants information, just affirmation

cncmin

Reaction score
I literally had to laugh out loud; a quick internet search, because I was curious, came up with "Mass-bred MSNBC anchor Kornacki".... Straight down the middle as far as cinnestupid is concerned. I'm sure it was a fascinating read and everything he said sounded completely logical and rational... to you...

Affirmation vs information... at work again. Nobody wants information, just affirmation
You dimwit, Kornacki may or may not be a liberal, but what he does is election analysis and he's extremely good at it. His book is about history - election history - you know, his area of expertise. Maybe you'd actually learn something if you read anything outside of the Echo Chamber for a change.

As a sidenote, Joe Scarborough, formerly of Republican / Tea Party fame, is one of MSNBC's top draws. Doesn't make him a liberal.

Last edited:

Minnesota

Reaction score

Bro, your lips move when you read. I’d sit this one out.

howeda7

Reaction score
You dimwit, Kornacki may or may not be a liberal, but what he does is election analysis and he's extremely good at it. His book is about history - election history - you know, his area of expertise. Maybe you'd actually learn something if you read anything outside of the Echo Chamber for a change.

As a sidenote, Joe Scarborough, formerly of Republican / Tea Party fame, is one of MSNBC's top draws. Doesn't make him a liberal.
The Conservative TreeHouse, Zero Hedge, Fox News and World Net Daily are fine. Even being associated with MSNBC is disqualifying, even if on the subject the person is an expert in.

Section2

Reaction score

What are rural white Americans interests and how do they align with the goals of the Democrat party?

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score

It's impossible to separate history from politics. You'd have to be an absolute dimwit to not know this point.

I don't think Joe Scarborough was a tea party guy. I believe his claim to fame was hating the tea party in defense of the neo-con types. I might be wrong on that, but I believe Joe was a neo-con.

I'm also not surprised Joe Scarborough is one of MSNBC's top draws, even the people who are guilted into pretending to agree with Joy Reed can't actually watch her.

As far as him being a conservative, it's kind of mixed. He was a moderate republican in 2000. A lot has changed since then for him:
  • He had to scurry away from Washington after the dead body of one his aids showed up in a park near his office (weird timing he'd leave right at that time);
  • He divorced two wives and now takes up with his mistress/co-host;
  • He is obsessed with Trump (a lot of early 2000 neo-cons are).
MSNBC saw that resume and that, lets hire him. Oddly enough, still probably the most sane person on that network. All of that said, I don't really have an issue with MSNBC, they are like Fox News. You know where they stand. They don't pretend to be middle of the road, and that's cool, we can agree to disagree.

My criticism of Scarborough isn't a criticism of Democrats. It's a critique of typical DC scum bags. I don't think Scarborough was a Republican then and I don't think he is a liberal now. For the most part, I think he would do ANYTHING for money.

cncmin

Reaction score
It's impossible to separate history from politics. You'd have to be an absolute dimwit to not know this point.

I don't think Joe Scarborough was a tea party guy. I believe his claim to fame was hating the tea party in defense of the neo-con types. I might be wrong on that, but I believe Joe was a neo-con.

I'm also not surprised Joe Scarborough is one of MSNBC's top draws, even the people who are guilted into pretending to agree with Joy Reed can't actually watch her.

As far as him being a conservative, it's kind of mixed. He was a moderate republican in 2000. A lot has changed since then for him:
  • He had to scurry away from Washington after the dead body of one his aids showed up in a park near his office (weird timing he'd leave right at that time);
  • He divorced two wives and now takes up with his mistress/co-host;
  • He is obsessed with Trump (a lot of early 2000 neo-cons are).
MSNBC saw that resume and that, lets hire him. Oddly enough, still probably the most sane person on that network. All of that said, I don't really have an issue with MSNBC, they are like Fox News. You know where they stand. They don't pretend to be middle of the road, and that's cool, we can agree to disagree.

My criticism of Scarborough isn't a criticism of Democrats. It's a critique of typical DC scum bags. I don't think Scarborough was a Republican then and I don't think he is a liberal now. For the most part, I think he would do ANYTHING for money.
Where to start on this idiocy? You might want to start educating yourself on reality by first looking up when Morning Joe started as show.

Spoofin

Reaction score
CRINGY finds others to be idiots and uneducated. Oh boy.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
FD2DfHOXEAQD-cI

Top Bottom