GOP Chooses Trump And QAnon - Trump Is Gone But The Party Is Still His

howeda7

Reaction score
I am equating this statement for what it is. Lunatic ramblings from a crazy person.
The idea that GOP governors will pretend he's President, yes. That he will still throw his weight around they will still lick his shoes and do anything to curry his favor? Of course they will.

howeda7

Reaction score
I can't read that without hearing Doctor Evil saying it.

My opinion is that you don't want to expel her for wacky ideas, or where do you draw the line in the future. But to the extent she's a danger to her colleagues and their staff or participated in or supported the coup, that's definitely expulsion grounds for her and others.
They'll expel her when she shoots or assaults a fellow member of Congress. Not before.

howeda7

Reaction score
A month ago all of you stupid clowns were saying Trump wouldn't leave the WH. Sorry if your credibility and any thought of you being reasonable is essentially gone
Yeah, it was a totally normal transition and Trump handled it well. Is that what you're saying?

howeda7

Reaction score
I never said that and I don't think most did. I felt that he would have no choice. However, he fought leaving harder than I thought he would.
Look so he screamed fraud for months, filed 100 frivolous lawsuits, pondered a military coup and incited an armed insurrection by his cult that nearly got members of Congress killed.

But... He walked out of the White House on 1/20 without being at gunpoint. You drama queen!

howeda7

Reaction score
I wonder if PD is greasing up his Fanny in anticipation of a momentous event occurring on or about...say...March 4? 🤔
Is someone coming back in some form under the secret original Constitution?

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
Yeah, it was a totally normal transition and Trump handled it well. Is that what you're saying?
Nice work on backpedaling fast. You brainless buffoons screamed for months that he wouldn't leave office, would refuse to vacate the WH, and attempt to maintain control. CNN and the others sold that and you f'ng idiots bought it hook, line and sinker.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Nice work on backpedaling fast. You brainless buffoons screamed for months that he wouldn't leave office, would refuse to vacate the WH, and attempt to maintain control. CNN and the others sold that and you f'ng idiots bought it hook, line and sinker.
As late as 1/6, he was pressuring Pence to say the magic words to make him President again. So, it’s clear that “a month ago”, the President was not planning on leaving. If others had concern “a month ago”,:that he would not leave, that would have been in line with Trump’s plan.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Rudy was courting votes while the mob was in the Capitol. That isn’t normal. That isn’t a guy who was planning to leave easily.

cjbfbp

Reaction score
Nut job conspiracy theories from the far right are just that. Nut job conspiracy theories from the far left are totally plausible.

Got it 👌

I actually took the time to respond to you like a normal human being and you responded with an imbecilic laughing face. I realize you have a major inferiority complex and hate us because you feel that we behave like "elitists" who look down on you. You're right, we do, but that isn't because of the circumstances of your birth or your station in life. We don't give you any respect because you never say or do anything to earn any respect. You always take the easy low road.

I made the mistake of treating you like a normal human being for a change. I won't make that mistake again.

howeda7

Reaction score
Trumpsters now preventing people from getting vaccinated. Their mental illness now deadly to others.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
The whole Qanon thing now becomes a loyalty test. You have to pledge allegience to the nonsensical fantasy world in order to have a seat at the table of leadership. Then begins the conversion of all the party members into the cult.

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
The whole Qanon thing now becomes a loyalty test. You have to pledge allegience to the nonsensical fantasy world in order to have a seat at the table of leadership. Then begins the conversion of all the party members into the cult.
I have to admit, part of this feels like just plain baiting? I can't be the only one that not only has zero clue what Qanon is and also refuses to take the time to actually look it up? Is this the new boogeyman that we're clinging to?

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
I have to admit, part of this feels like just plain baiting? I can't be the only one that not only has zero clue what Qanon is and also refuses to take the time to actually look it up? Is this the new boogeyman that we're clinging to?
That so-called boogeyman just attacked your Capitol and plotted the execution of elected officials. You're trying to make them sound like a rumor. That's what I'd say if I were one of the cultists.

scools12

Reaction score
I actually took the time to respond to you like a normal human being and you responded with an imbecilic laughing face. I realize you have a major inferiority complex and hate us because you feel that we behave like "elitists" who look down on you. You're right, we do, but that isn't because of the circumstances of your birth or your station in life. We don't give you any respect because you never say or do anything to earn any respect. You always take the easy low road.

I made the mistake of treating you like a normal human being for a change. I won't make that mistake again.
The circumstances of my birth or my station in life? WTF are you taking about?

I don’t care about earning your respect. Nothing about you is special.

Trust me, I don’t hate you and I certainly don’t feel inferior to a condescending meaningless POS like you. I laugh at you and your delusions of grandeur. Seek help. You have a whole lot of issues that need to be addressed.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
All the folks at the Capitol on 1/6 in Q t shirts were real.

Attachments

• FB088547-959B-432C-AC8B-B8565D4939AD.jpeg
    FB088547-959B-432C-AC8B-B8565D4939AD.jpeg
    155 KB · Views: 1

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
So, it doesn’t matter if you don’t know about it, it is a thing, and it influences people despite your not knowing.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
So, it doesn’t matter if you don’t know about it, it is a thing, and it influences people despite your not knowing.
I predicted that it wouldn't be long before people would deny the thing on the 6th actually happened. That's not much different than choosing not to recognize the organized force that perpetrated it. That's not for real. They know very well what's gong on.

howeda7

Reaction score
Forcing the Secret Service to walk him ou at gunpoint is the only thing he DIDN'T do to try and cling to power and you're acting like it's everyone else who was the problem. It's pathetic.

howeda7

Reaction score
Anyone who claims to not know what Qanon is at this point is either a liar, deliberately ignorant or a fool. Which is it for you?

justthefacts

Reaction score
Good Lord. Seth Rogen and Kyle Griffin. Two people that were absolutely frothing at the mouth for the last 4 years on an epic scale.
If they're so crazy, let's hear it. What do you think the GOP should do about Marjorie Taylor-Greene?

Section2

Reaction score
I have been worried about Howies mental health post Trump. What could possibly fill that void? I guess the answer was Marjorie Taylor. She will have to commit murder at the capital to live up to the hype, but they are going with it.

USAF

Reaction score
Anyone who claims to not know what Qanon is at this point is either a liar, deliberately ignorant or a fool. Which is it for you?
Precisely.

And in PD's case, I think we can safely credit him with all three.

howeda7

Reaction score
Naturally Fool2 and the rest of the Insurrectionist Trumpsters who frothed about AOC for two years want us to pay no attention to the Qanon Lady who is their rising star and thinks Pelosi should be shot in the head.

Top Bottom