GOP Chooses Trump And QAnon - Trump Is Gone But The Party Is Still His

kg21

Reaction score
How on God's green earth could they fail to take back the house or senate?

MplsGopher

Reaction score
I for one hope NY gerrymanders the hell out of its house districts. That legitimately could save the House.

howeda7

Reaction score
I for one hope NY gerrymanders the hell out of its house districts. That legitimately could save the House.
It won't save it by itself. The Dems screwed themselves in CO and VA by putting bi-partisan/neutral committees in charge. Which would be great, if all the other states did too.

howeda7

Reaction score
Insurrection II: The Reinstatement was a bust. But Insurrection III: We Really Mean It This Time! will be a hit.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
What Virginia voters clearly want is Governor Blackface, all sins forgiven; never happened.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Insurrection II: The Reinstatement was a bust. But Insurrection III: We Really Mean It This Time! will be a hit.
I think you struggle with the definition of insurrection. Try websters.com

Slim Tubby

Reaction score
1633962754046.png

The most self-serving, conniving, self-absorbed, dishonest person breathing air today. Maybe we can create another monument called "Mount Dumpmore" featuring Dump, Biden, Clinton and Nixon. The extremist sheep on the Right are making it very difficult for normal Republicans like me to support the Party and it hurts even more when we have to live under the current Biden Administration and their absolute ineptitude. What's it going to take to get the Republican Party back to normalcy, honesty and integrity short of Dump getting hit by a falling meteorite?

stocker08

Reaction score
View attachment 14749

The most self-serving, conniving, self-absorbed, dishonest person breathing air today. Maybe we can create another monument called "Mount Dumpmore" featuring Dump, Biden, Clinton and Nixon. The extremist sheep on the Right are making it very difficult for normal Republicans like me to support the Party and it hurts even more when we have to live under the current Biden Administration and their absolute ineptitude. What's it going to take to get the Republican Party back to normalcy, honesty and integrity short of Dump getting hit by a falling meteorite?

I've been saying it for a while. The only reason that Trump won in 2016 was because Hillary was an even worse candidate. And the only reason Biden won in 2020 is because Trump was as bad as expected.

I'm still astonished that the right wing brass continue to back the guy despite having a clean break when he lost in 2020. Whichever party can come up with an even somewhat moderate AND somewhat intelligent candidate will dominate 2024 if the other rolls out what we've had these past couple of elections.

Slim Tubby

Reaction score
I've been saying it for a while. The only reason that Trump won in 2016 was because Hillary was an even worse candidate. And the only reason Biden won in 2020 is because Trump was as bad as expected.

I'm still astonished that the right wing brass continue to back the guy despite having a clean break when he lost in 2020. Whichever party can come up with an even somewhat moderate AND somewhat intelligent candidate will dominate 2024 if the other rolls out what we've had these past couple of elections.
It’s literally impossible for me to comprehend the complete inability
of both Parties to identify and nominate a competent candidate the last few elections.

Liz Cheney would be a great Candidate if she wasn’t being ostracized by her Party for valuing honesty and integrity over power and control. The Democrats? Their too busy telling people what to do and how to feel. What a disaster this great country currently is.

Wally

Reaction score
Please nomination Trump! Pretty please!!

Taylor-Greene would make an excellent running mate, too!!!
She might be the only idiot who would be his vice president.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
If a genie came up to whatever is considered the "leadership" of Qanon and/or the biggest and most prominent voices within it, and said:

"OK, just skip to the end .... what is that? What defines the state where you proclaim 'it's over, we won, we did it, the vision has been achieved'? Just tell me what that is, and I'll grant it to you now."

i) I bet they have no F'ing clue how to answer that.

ii) I bet they frankly don't want it to ever end. It being the constant "fight", the tit-for-tat battling, the gamesmanship, the gotcha arguments, etc etc etc.

That's the actual joy for them. Tearing down that which is in place. Then walking away. They have absolutely no plan, nor single iota of desire to then build up something in its place.

Top Bottom