GOP Chooses Trump And QAnon - Trump Is Gone But The Party Is Still His

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
May 31st, 2020 (just "months leading up to election")

Ogee is a big ego, poor loser like Trump. Loved to gloat.....shriveled up like a snail when king Trump went down. Funny how much his post pertains to what him and his party is doing right now.

This is the sad right. "Sucks to be a loser" - ogee
So does it suck to be Oafee??

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Still pretty sure he’s going to be just fine.
After a game like that, how in the world can it be a bad day?! Holy shit, what a game for the first regular season game ever in Allegiant Stadium!! My throat is a little sore from yelling and cheering.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
After a game like that, how in the world can it be a bad day?! Holy shit, what a game for the first regular season game ever in Allegiant Stadium!! My throat is a little sore from yelling and cheering.
That was a great game. Crowd sounded LOUD on TV.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
That was a great game. Crowd sounded LOUD on TV.
Been a lot of discussion in recent years about going to the game vs watching it at home; with tv coverage being what it is, some say it's much better watching it at home, cheaper, etc. I don't discount that one bit, but other than how much I enjoy taking people to the games, you never know if you're going to be there for one like last night. Last night I took one of my best employees, a huge Raider fan who had never been to an NFL game; he'll never forget that game, guaranteed.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
This country is crumbling beneath our very feet and neither Party seems to notice. The amount of political corruption for personal gain rather than pursuing legislature for the betterment of the people is at a disturbing level in my lifetime.
Without a doubt. You know, I think it was beej that said a long time ago, we get the politics we deserve. I find that to be true more and more as we go along. We probably deserved to have Barry for 8 years, who was often embarrassed to be an American; we deserved the Trumpster and his schtick, and I have to say, that at this point we probably deserve this geriatric demented incapacitated racist gummer at the helm right now.

And it's the hole country that suffers... Lucky us

TRF Guy

Reaction score
Been a lot of discussion in recent years about going to the game vs watching it at home; with tv coverage being what it is, some say it's much better watching it at home, cheaper, etc. I don't discount that one bit, but other than how much I enjoy taking people to the games, you never know if you're going to be there for one like last night. Last night I took one of my best employees, a huge Raider fan who had never been to an NFL game; he'll never forget that game, guaranteed.
Well done Ogee. Well done sir

stocker08

Reaction score
Without a doubt. You know, I think it was beej that said a long time ago, we get the politics we deserve. I find that to be true more and more as we go along. We probably deserved to have Barry for 8 years, who was often embarrassed to be an American; we deserved the Trumpster and his schtick, and I have to say, that at this point we probably deserve this geriatric demented incapacitated racist gummer at the helm right now.

And it's the hole country that suffers... Lucky us

Obama: embarrassed to be an American
Biden : geriatric demented incapacitated racist gummer

Trump: has a shtick

ROFL. What a level headed analysis from the NEWSMAX crew.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
The 15% of anti-truth Americans, who constantly get their fake religion amplified way past the size of the base would justify.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
When on your, you always have to play the hits. Especially when nobody bought the new album

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Jesus H, you should really, REALLY think about laying off Twitter for a handful of days every now and then. You must live in a constant state of anxiety and anger and depression, all at once. Seriously dude, you should think about it

kg21

Reaction score
Being covid is worse, the borders are wide open, we close our own pipe lines, no one wants to work, other countries have zero fear of Dementia Guy, and on and on and on

I don't know, I'll take the previous guy. Crazy, crazy, I know.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Jesus H, you should really, REALLY think about laying off Twitter for a handful of days every now and then. You must live in a constant state of anxiety and anger and depression, all at once. Seriously dude, you should think about it
Being as this guy has never stopped fundraising or campaigning I’m all in favor of putting some sunshine on this. In 2016 too many people foun it implausible that this game show host would beat 14 accomplished candidates to become the nominee. He’s running. I’ll door knock for DeSantis or Noem if it comes to this. I voted for Rubio in 2016

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Says, literally this guy:

1283941011.jpg

Spoofin

Reaction score
He was reposting things that random people in other countries posted about COVID earlier. The need for confirming his bias is very high with that one. LOl.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Being as this guy has never stopped fundraising or campaigning I’m all in favor of putting some sunshine on this. In 2016 too many people foun it implausible that this game show host would beat 14 accomplished candidates to become the nominee. He’s running. I’ll door knock for DeSantis or Noem if it comes to this. I voted for Rubio in 2016
Donald will never give up the attention. I’ll door knock with you if it comes to that, but I seriously doubt it will.

howeda7

Reaction score
Because I took 4 seconds to post some insanity from the latest cult rally? You're generally the angriest poster on this board. Need a mirror?

Top Bottom