GOP Chooses Trump And QAnon - Trump Is Gone But The Party Is Still His

Spoofin

Reaction score
"Biden's a train wreck. He's soooo bad that I just can't manage to talk about how my guys are running sham audits and are still trying to overturn the election. Look at how bad he is!!! There's the border which is the worst thing ever. And and and.....did you see the video where he misspoke! WHAT!!? So bad." - spoof
This is a great post - it sums you and Howie up in a nutshell. Lies and dishonesty. It is literally all you have. So pathetic.

I have spoken out about the sham “audits” and the “stolen” election many times, yet here you and Howie are again saying I haven’t. Hell, Howie basically said I support 1/6 because I think the super sleuths are grandstanding.

You both are sheep. You believe what you are told to. If someone thinks Biden is doing a poor job then they must also believe stolen elections, 1/6 was no big deal, and Q theories. They MUST! If they say they don’t - either pretend they haven’t or just say they don’t really mean it. Whew, that way everything you have been told to believe is true and the World makes sense. God forbid either of you would ever think for yourself. I’m not certain you have the capability to - although you know how to tell the difference between the letters “R” and “D” like big boys.

stocker08

Reaction score
This is a great post - it sums you and Howie up in a nutshell. Lies and dishonesty. It is literally all you have. So pathetic.

I have spoken out about the sham “audits” and the “stolen” election many times, yet here you and Howie are again saying I haven’t. Hell, Howie basically said I support 1/6 because I think the super sleuths are grandstanding.

You both are sheep. You believe what you are told to. If someone thinks Biden is doing a poor job then they must also believe stolen elections, 1/6 was no big deal, and Q theories. They MUST! If they say they don’t - either pretend they haven’t or just say they don’t really mean it. Whew, that way everything you have been told to believe is true and the World makes sense. God forbid either of you would ever think for yourself. I’m not certain you have the capability to - although you know how to tell the difference between the letters “R” and “D” like big boys.

A soft "I don't agree" before going back to full meltdown mode about everything left. Everyone sees it. You avoid the stolen election threads like the plague because you are a coward. Got to make time for the biggest issue right now.....the Texas democrats!

"WAAAAHHH! THEY'VE WASTED ABOUT HALF THE TAXPAYER DOLLARS THAT ARIZONA WASTED ON THE FRAUDIT! BUT THIS IS STILL WAY WORSE BECAUSE I'M NOT A SHIIILLLLLLL!"

USAF

Reaction score

"But...I'm not ... SHILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!1!"

Random Gopher Fan

Reaction score
At first when I saw this sign I thought it meant Trump wanted to be dictator. Now I know that it’s just people trying to profit off the fact that Trump is going to lose 9 straight elections to democrats.
151E62BA-201B-41B8-8B13-17D6D79F0FF1.jpeg

GopherJake

Reaction score
Yeah, you guys are right. This new wave of mistrust of our election system spawned by the biggest jackass president of all time is totally no big deal at all. Not at all going to sow division. We should just get rid of elections and have a yelling contest. Whoever yells "I won!" the loudest wins.

howeda7

Reaction score
Yeah, you guys are right. This new wave of mistrust of our election system spawned by the biggest jackass president of all time is totally no big deal at all. Not at all going to sow division. We should just get rid of elections and have a yelling contest. Whoever yells "I won!" the loudest wins.

In the future, elections will be decided by whichever party controls the counting/certification. Voters can go $%%^^ themselves.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
How about we just go to a reasonable voter ID process, everybody votes in person that is physically able, make the window to vote in person considerably larger (several days, longer hours, whatever it takes) and then we could all be comfortable with the legitimacy of the process?

Would that be acceptable?

Wally

Reaction score
How about we just go to a reasonable voter ID process, everybody votes in person that is physically able, make the window to vote in person considerably larger (several days, longer hours, whatever it takes) and then we could all be comfortable with the legitimacy of the process?

You want to tell all the states that vote primarily by mail they can't?

GopherJake

Reaction score

Yes, with the following clarification. You should be able to register to vote at the polling place, first off. And they should accept a state-issued ID or passport along with something proving your current address. You should be able to vote with a valid state-issued ID or passport, even if you don't have an updated one. You could even have a window - say 6 months? - where if it's older than that, you are SOL. As far as in-person vs mail-in - I generally agree in-person voting is ideal. However, there should be ability to mail-in vote. My understanding is that several states have had unlimited mail-in voting with zero issues until all the complete BS issues suddenly arose because one jackass couldn't admit he lost. I like voting on election day, but the appeal for a 10 day window, with extended hours is pretty high and, like the world is constantly changing, increased options are better. Common sense could solve everyone's issues, I think. Making it harder to vote or adding convoluted rules is pretty obviously attempted voter suppression.

stocker08

Reaction score
Safe to say you could have just stopped at "CNN Poll" and gotten your point across to your target audience

May 31st, 2020 (just "months leading up to election")

Of course they would.

I've maintained from Day One that the meltdown of the left was always about LOSING, and very little to do with who Trump is and what he does. Losing, losing, losing. Of course a little of it is about Trump, but it sucks to be a loser. Today's under-30 liberal has faced next to nothing in regards to adversity and having 2016 pulled out from under them was the pinnacle of devastation. They were told they were going to win for months leading up to election night. And all we've heard for over three years are excuses, excuses, and more excuses

Ogee is a big ego, poor loser like Trump. Loved to gloat.....shriveled up like a snail when king Trump went down. Funny how much his post pertains to what him and his party is doing right now.

This is the sad right. "Sucks to be a loser" - ogee

Last edited:

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Yes, with the following clarification. You should be able to register to vote at the polling place, first off. And they should accept a state-issued ID or passport along with something proving your current address. You should be able to vote with a valid state-issued ID or passport, even if you don't have an updated one. You could even have a window - say 6 months? - where if it's older than that, you are SOL. As far as in-person vs mail-in - I generally agree in-person voting is ideal. However, there should be ability to mail-in vote. My understanding is that several states have had unlimited mail-in voting with zero issues until all the complete BS issues suddenly arose because one jackass couldn't admit he lost. I like voting on election day, but the appeal for a 10 day window, with extended hours is pretty high and, like the world is constantly changing, increased options are better. Common sense could solve everyone's issues, I think. Making it harder to vote or adding convoluted rules is pretty obviously attempted voter suppression.
You nailed it on 95% of this, with the exception of the assertion of "zero issues" on mail-in voting. You don't know this. You can't know this. There is zero chance you know this with any reasonable level of confidence. It's possible, although to me unlikely, but nobody has any idea about what really happened or did not happen.

So other than that, we essentially agree. Most everyone should be able to hit the polls and vote in person (of course there would be some exceptions); completely fine with all of the qualifications you mentioned regarding ID or proof of address.

There is no reason we can't have voting for 2-3 days (or more), perhaps even around the clock 24 hours, whatever it takes to make it EASIER for people to get to the polls and cast their ballot.

I've said this repeatedly, the notion that any of this is some major hardship for something happens once every 4 years is so completely off the wall ridiculous. FFS, take some initiative and plan ahead if it's remotely important to you.

I want AS MANY PEOPLE TO VOTE LEGALLY AND IN-PERSON AS POSSIBLE, plain and simple. Whether you think it had zero, a little, or a lot of validity or not, the shenanigans and BS that happened last November should never happen again.

GopherJake

Reaction score
You nailed it on 95% of this, with the exception of the assertion of "zero issues" on mail-in voting. You don't know this. You can't know this. There is zero chance you know this with any reasonable level of confidence. It's possible, although to me unlikely, but nobody has any idea about what really happened or did not happen.
It's impossible to prove a negative. There is no credible evidence of any issues.

Whether you think it had zero, a little, or a lot of validity or not, the shenanigans and BS that happened last November should never happen again.
There were no shenanigans. Every assertion made has been proven to be false. Every attempt has been a miserable failure and ridiculed in court over-and-over-and-over by both left and right wing appointed judges. The whole thing was completely made up by a jackass that is so minutely small he cannot admit defeat.

Please stop.

Last edited:

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
It's impossible to prove an negative. There is no credible evidence of any issues.

There were no shenanigans. Every assertion made has been proven to be false. Every attempt has been a miserable failure and ridiculed in court over-and-over-and-over by both left and right wing appointed judges. The whole thing was completely made up by a jackass that is so minutely small he cannot admit defeat.

Please stop.
So we disagree on this. I can accept that. There's zero way of knowing everything was above board, when it certainly wasn't above board in 2016 or earlier (Scott Foval is just one example readily available).

Regardless, if it makes the entire country feel good about our electoral process, it would certainly seem like a very, very VERY small consolation to have in-person voting, with proper ID, while making that process as easy and convenient as possible with additional days, additional hours, etc.

This isn't really asking that much. Everyone is happy!! Wouldn't that be great and well worth it?!

stocker08

Reaction score
So we disagree on this. I can accept that. There's zero way of knowing everything was above board, when it certainly wasn't above board in 2016 or earlier (Scott Foval is just one example readily available).

Regardless, if it makes the entire country feel good about our electoral process, it would certainly seem like a very, very VERY small consolation to have in-person voting, with proper ID, while making that process as easy and convenient as possible with additional days, additional hours, etc.

This isn't really asking that much. Everyone is happy!! Wouldn't that be great and well worth it?!

Anyone remember when ogee posted this? I remember. Ogee is the loser that he accused others of being.

Losers always need an excuse for losing. It's never to look inward. LOSERS are going to look for any outlying source to attribute their losses. You should be more sensitive to some of these folks; they've been living with being losers for over 3.5 years, for some of them a lot longer than that

Wally

Reaction score
There's zero way of knowing everything was above board, when it certainly wasn't above board in 2016
Give us links to your proof, preferably with links to the people in jail.

I will accept it if you have proof.

howeda7

Reaction score
Give us links to your proof, preferably with links to the people in jail.

I will accept it if you have proof.
We know "everything" wasn't above board. Several R voters and a couple Dems were found to have committed voter fraud. Perhaps dozen cases out of 140 million votes. Clearly we need more voter suppression laws.

Top Bottom